OT: AUSTIN, TEXAS UNDER ZOMBIE ATTACK!!!!

Devinstation

• Members

Yeah, those things are pretty insecure. You can just snap the bolt and then reprogram them. The early TXDOT signs had it all the controls in that main box...

:thu:

Not... that...I know why that is the case... I have a lot of MIT prankster friends :(

• Members

In my earlier and stupider days I got back to my home town and wanted to cause some ruckus (ruckii?) on an epic level. The first night I got back, my old friends and I, among other ridiculous activities changed the local protestant church sign to read 'Eat More {censored}'.

Will I get the bant hammer for saying that?

• Members

Nah it's Texas. It's a given that the zombies are nazi's.

-W

Did I miss something here? Did the Third Reich take place in Texas and I've been the unwitting dope of a massive conspiracy to supplant the blame onto Germany? The public has a right to know the truth!

I saw this on joystiq the other day and thought it was pretty damn funny. I just know there's at least one person who called emergency services to find out about the state of the fight against the undead. I'd take out a second mortgage on this house just to get a chance at those tapes.

• Members

In my earlier and stupider days I got back to my home town and wanted to cause some ruckus (ruckii?) on an epic level. The first night I got back, my old friends and I, among other ridiculous activities changed the local protestant church sign to read 'Eat More {censored}'.

Will I get the bant hammer for saying that?

There is a church along a main road about 1/4 mile from my house. It is in the wealthiest neighborhood in town, with a large Jewish population, and a Jewish temple directly across the street from it.

This church used to keep their clear plastic sign cover door things unlocked, along with ALL of the extra letters in a box inside the sign. When I was 13 or 14, my friends and I would go down late at night and change the sign. The last time before they put padlocks on it, we made it say:

Side 1

"goatse saves" "satan worship 9 am" "free blowjobs after service"

Side 2

"jews are satan's children" "heil hitler!" "oi oi oi! 88"

It was reported in the newspaper two days later in the police reports section.

Oh, and plz don't bant me mods. They are obviously not serious statements.

Archived