BJ Penn's camp says GSP getting greased.

solarburn

• Members

LMAO you dont kno what I kno dude, pipe down . The issue has to do with common sense, not knowledge of mma. There is not enough vasiline on gsp for bj to have a case. It was also whipped off. Dont try to put what I said aside just because you think I dont kno {censored} about MMA. Let go of that tight grip you have on bjs ballsack

I don't know what you know. I do know what you DON'T know....and that's anything about MMA. You have already said way too many stupid things for you to know jack about it.

You don't know {censored} about guard, playing high guard, no gi guard, etc. You have no idea what would be enough vaseline to affect a guard.

It was wiped off AFTER A FULL ROUND...the round where we saw BJ trying to play an offensive guard. BJ noticed it on him and he complained mid-fight. You think he tasted it on GSP?

He noticed how some slippery {censored} was affecting his guard

Talk about common sense...

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
It is useless talking to these arseholes....we got one guy who jerks himself off with vasoline>>>>who is an expert on MMA and obviously wants to hold BJ's tiny balls in his mangina.

Then you got that guy's tough little Bull Dyke sticking up for him in between cheek licks.
:facepalm:

I kno hes a expert at mma, that doesnt justify the fact that he knows common knowledge tho.

:lol: He says I dont kno {censored} about mma, I've been fighting/training since I was 6. All my friends are into it, my best friend and his whole {censored}in fam who are like my family are bjj 3rd degree black belts. Rear naked needs to pipe down.

• Members

You guys are showing your knowledge of this subject...

It only takes a minute amount of vaseline to make a difference when you add in sweat AND water. If you'll watch the gif as nurse starts rubbing the vaseline in GSP pours water over his head at the exact moment. That would easily help transfer it to his shoulders. Nurse rubs his shoulders and down his arms to his elbows and his neck. You don't wipe this {censored} off with a {censored}ing dry towel either. Once it's on the skin it will soak in and make it very slippery when you start to sweat and the sweat will carry it over the body. Being slippery is about more than BJJ defence it's about posturing so you can strike from the top position. BJ clearly couldn't pull his guard up high without slipping down and his legs went right up GSPs arms to his shoulder where it always slipped right off. He looked slippery to me and it's funny that this isn't the first time we've heard this from his opponents and BAM he gets caught...

I'm no Penn nuthugger and I actually like GSP but you can't say something doesn't stink here.

• Members

I don't know what you know. I do know what you DON'T know....and that's anything about MMA. You have already said way too many stupid things for you to know jack about it.

You don't know {censored} about guard, playing high guard, no gi guard, etc. You have no idea what would be enough vaseline to affect a guard.

It was wiped off AFTER A FULL ROUND...the round where we saw BJ trying to play an offensive guard. BJ noticed it on him and he complained mid-fight. You think he tasted it on GSP?

He noticed how some slippery {censored} was affecting his guard

Talk about common sense...

It was whipped off right after gsp's corner put it on. It's in the vid.

Right, I know anything about guard..... And I dont know what effect vaseline has on skin. Right

Im done with you, end of discussion for me. Lmao

• Members
I kno hes a expert at mma, that doesnt justify the fact that he knows common knowledge tho.

:lol:
He says I dont kno {censored} about mma, I've been fighting/training since I was 6. All my friends are into it, my best friend and his whole {censored}in fam who are like my family are bjj 3rd degree black belts. Rear naked needs to pipe down.

What are their names

• Members

It was whipped off right after gsp's corner put it on. It's in the vid. Right, I know anything about guard..... And I dont know what effect vaseline has on skin. Right, Im done with you, end of discussion for me.

It was wiped off before rd 3

It was put on before rd 2

do the math. I dont know what else to say.

• Members

Well, probably nobody cares but I'll share my opinion anywayz :cop:

I'm not an MMA expert nor either a GSP or BJ fan. That said, UFC and MMA promotors in general have to set clear rules and stick to them. If they want to be taken seriously as a professional sport.

I mean, can you imagine something like that in let's say basketball? "Yeah that might have been illegal defense but they were winning anyway... and there's no way he could have scored from that position" :confused:

• Members
You really wanna get personal with this. Pm me and Ill give you the name.

LMFAO

You wanna do a background check on them too? My pops is FBI, he can do it for you. Just lemme kno
:thu:

nothing personal.

you brought them up to illustrate your credibility, which it doesn't do. I know black belts too. I know BJJ world champions and ADCC competitors:facepalm: Doesn't do anything for my credibility.

I would like to see who they got their black belts under.

• Members
You really wanna get personal with this. Pm me and Ill give you the name.

LMFAO

You wanna do a background check on them too? My pops is FBI, he can do it for you. Just lemme kno
:thu:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I wouldn't give him any names if I were you...it won't end well. :facepalm:

• Members
Well, probably nobody cares but I'll share my opinion anywayz
:cop:

I'm not an MMA expert nor either a GSP or BJ fan. That said, UFC and MMA promotors in general have to set clear rules and stick to them. If they want to be taken seriously as a professional sport.

I mean, can you imagine something like that in let's say basketball? "Yeah that might have been illegal defense but they were winning anyway... and there's no way he could have scored from that position"
:confused:

This is actually an Athletic commission issue, not really a UFC issue.

• Members

nothing personal.

you brought them up to illustrate your credibility, which it doesn't do. I know black belts too. I know BJJ world champions and ADCC competitors:facepalm: Doesn't do anything for my credibility.

I would like to see who they got their black belts under.

The reason I bought up my background and what I'm surrounded by is because you say I know NOTHING about mma. It's just simply retarded.

Thats good that you know bjj champions and all that {censored}. Im not saying you dont kno {censored} about mma so you dont have to prove anything to me. I could care less anyways. Your user name revolves around this kid of {censored}> I would hope your nothing less then a world class bjj practitioner.

• Members
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I wouldn't give him any names if I were you...it won't end well.

Lol whatever. I dont even kno the dude. He just needs to stop assuming that we dont know {censored} about mma. It's like pickin on some one who can eventually kick the {censored} out of you. Ya dig ? haha

• Members

Lol whatever. I dont even kno the dude. He just needs to stop assuming that we dont know {censored} about mma. It's like pickin on some one who can eventually kick the {censored} out of you. Ya dig ? haha

I didn't assume it. I deduced it from reading some of your posts. I doubt I'm the only one.

• Members
Im not world class at anything. But I DO know what I'm talking about for the most part.

just 1 name? i would like your

Lol k.

I dont need to repeat the last name over and over again. The last name is all I would give out to you anyways. Dont ask for addresses now. :cop: Plus I dont think they would like if I gave their names out to some random dude arguing with other dudes on here about greased up men.

• Members

:lol:
He says I dont kno {censored} about mma,
I've been fighting/training since I was 6.
All my friends are into it, my best friend and his whole {censored}in fam who are like my family are bjj 3rd degree black belts. Rear naked needs to pipe down.

yet you dont know what an ankle lock is...

Archived