BJ Penn's camp says GSP getting greased.

solarburn

• Members
Yah right before round 3. Well obviously that can help a fighter when you are slippery especially when posturing up. That being said GSP beat the hell out of him after the wiping. {censored}ing corner man. Pisses me off cause Georges can win without this kinda {censored} going down. So irresponsible and now look what's happening because of it.

well i meant that the commission didnt notice it the first time it happened, but caught it the second time.

but seriously, am i the only one who has jerked off with vaseline!?

that {censored} is hard to get off!:mad:

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
well i meant that the commission didnt notice it the first time it happened, but caught it the second time.

but seriously, am i the only one who has jerked off with vaseline!?

that {censored} is hard to get off!
:mad:

I know. It takes more than a quick swipe to get it off. In both cases.:lol:

No question it would offer an edge in grappling. Dumb {censored}s for abusing it.

• Members

I am saying anything because I am a BJ Penn fan, I'm gonna refrain as the argument has come out that, the NSAC officials brought this up. Cheating is cheating regardless of winning or not, clearly GSP was well prepared for the event and its bad to have to bring up a clearly evident advantage that was given, for anyone thats a {censored}in moron and says it won't affect a match needs to wrestle someone thats greased up. For a guy like BJ who was on his back most of the match that proves a monumental task to prevent an animal like GSP from passing his guard. Its bad enough dealing with sweat let alone grease from Vaseline when fighting a world class fighter like GSP...

Again for those of you who will flame me, I would call it cheating if Bj was greased. It just so happens it was Georges, If any of you remember Daytona 2 years ago how Michael Waltrip was penalized for running unauthorized liquid in his engine its the same deal. Any performance advantage=cheating. http://www.autoblog.com/2007/02/16/nascar-scandal-toyota-waltrip-in-shame-fined-big-time/

• Members

It was a shame that this happened. It sucks to have a little black mark on GSP's win, because vaseline or not, there was no way that he was going to lose that night. And vaseline on the back didn't affect his superior boxing, the takedowns, and many of the dominant positions he was in on the ground.

• Members

GSP DOMINATED EVERY SINGLE SECOND AND EVERY SINGLE ASPECT OF THE FIGHT!

BJ looked like a {censored}ing schoolyard weakling! Of course they are going to come up with reasons and excuses.

Trouble is: GSP has beat him TWICE in 2 fights......WTF do they need?????

EDIT: I do not care what the outcome of this stupidity is>>>>>>>ANYONE who watched the fight, cannot dispute that GSP made BJ his BITCH!

• Members

This is a big topic on the boards over at bjpenn.com.

I hate that this happened because now BJ's fans will have an excuse. Period. Even if the commission comes out and says it's a non issue and they close the case, this will still take away from GSP's great win in some people's eyes.

I honestly believe that GSP out fought BJ. With or w/out the valeline. But...

I actually thought something was a little odd when BJ was on his back and he was trying to get his legs up high on GSP's back. They kept sliding down. I saw this during the fight. And at the time I was thinking this is not the same BJ as before. BJ has incredible flexibility and he is extremely dangerous on his back. But he couldn't do anything with his legs. Which was really strange. Now that the news is out, I can't help but think that maybe, just maybe, the valseline played a part in it.

Still, I believe the fight would have ended the same way regardless of this new information.

Now, for all of you conspiracy theorists out there, the real truth is Dana White engineered this. He payed off the corner man to do this knowing it would stir controversy and make for a HUGE REMATCH! :facepalm:

• Members

i posted it in this thread

i couldn't get that one to work...i wouldn't mind watching it another time or two myself

that's really lame and irresponsible of GSP's crew to let some crap like that happen, intentional or not...i was rooting for GSP all the way, but there's no excuse for that kinda thing, even if it wasn't his doing his corner people should know better

• Members

I hate that this happened because now BJ's fans will have an excuse. Period. Even if the commission comes out and says it's a non issue and they close the case, this will still take away from GSP's great win in some people's eyes.

I actually thought something was a little odd when BJ was on his back and he was trying to get his legs up high on GSP's back. They kept sliding down. I saw this during the fight. And at the time I was thinking this is not the same BJ as before. BJ has incredible flexibility and he is extremely dangerous on his back. But he couldn't do anything with his legs. Which was really strange. Now that the news is out, I can't help but think that maybe, just maybe, the valseline played a part in it.

Still, I believe the fight would have ended the same way regardless of this new information.

Now, for all of you conspiracy theorists out there, the real truth is Dana White engineered this. He payed off the corner man to do this knowing it would stir controversy and make for a HUGE REMATCH!
:facepalm:

great post.

I dont care too much about BJ fans' excuses. Whatever. Everyone's fans have excuses sometimes. Gsp only lost to hughes because he respected him too much. GSP only lost to Sera because he had some personal {censored} going on. w/e. He got armbarred, and ktfo either way.

GSP did outfight BJ. Excellent gameplan. BJ is a front runner, and GSP took him out of that in the first round. Pushed BJ against the fence, made him cary GSP's extra weight, and expend energy defeding the takedown.

Accidentally or not, it is shady {censored} to have vaseline rubbed on your shoulders and back against a guy with a wicked guard.

• Members

BJ looked like a {censored}ing schoolyard weakling! Of course they are going to come up with reasons and excuses.

Trouble is: GSP has beat him TWICE in 2 fights......WTF do they need?????

EDIT: I do not care what the outcome of this stupidity is>>>>>>>ANYONE who watched the fight, cannot dispute that GSP made BJ his BITCH!

this right here.

GSP is the better fighter without question

• Members

Now, for all of you conspiracy theorists out there, the real truth is Dana White engineered this. He payed off the corner man to do this knowing it would stir controversy and make for a HUGE REMATCH!
:facepalm:

I agree that GSP outfought & dominated him. However, Ive seen good sub guys work from a deficit & suddenly the guy is tapping... if he DID have the Vas, thats {censored}ed up. Whoever's responsible should be punished if its proven.

• Members

i read matt serras corner was bitching in both fights on how greased up GSP was....is this an occurring thing? looks like it...with that being said GSP still had a developed gameplan that out preformed Penn no matter what...

i actually heard that Serra was, as well as Sherk and maybe one other guy

• Members

What-the-{censored}-ever :rolleyes:. GSP proved that he was in top form last night. He beat the hell out of BJ Penn. IF Penn had put up a better fight, I'd say there might be some merit in this.

I am not a fanboy of either. I just love good fighters. I would have enjoyed the fight no matter who won. GSP has proven time and time again that he is a scary, scary guy to step into the ring with. This sounds like sour grapes to me.

I was surprised that someone as FLEXIBLE as BJ kept slipping when he was trying to keep guard on GSP, especially when he was in high guard. I even commented to my friend about how easily GSP slipped past BJ's guard. I just attributed it to BJ getting rocked in the face, and GSP being an insane crazy monster of a fighter.

Archived