Just bought guitar #21!!!

MattACaster

• Members

Continuing my unbridled spree of guitar buying....

ESP LTD M-401

M-401_BLK.jpg

My first shreddy guitar and my first EMG guitar. :thu:

Purchased from Norton666's shop. He got me a great price and has been a total pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend him. :thu:

Is this the end of my rampage of guitar buying or will I continue this orgy of six stringed purchases...?

Tune in next week, same Matt-time, same Matt-channel. ;)

• Members
IT

Plus I'm blowing part of my tax return.

I'm in IT too, with a house payment though, my free money is limited :cry: Wish I could blow my tax return on some gear...unfortunately (or fortunately, i suppose), it's paying off some bills so no new gears for me :cry:

Awesome guitars though, for real man :cool:

• Members
Continuing my unbridled spree of guitar buying....

ESP LTD M-401

M-401_BLK.jpg

My first shreddy guitar and my first EMG guitar.
:thu:

Purchased from Norton666's shop. He got me a great price and has been a total pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend him.
:thu:

Is this the end of my rampage of guitar buying or will I continue this orgy of six stringed purchases...?

Tune in next week, same Matt-time, same Matt-channel.
;)

So I'm thinking - my shreddy EMG laiden Jackson I left at your place didn't exactly *help* your GAS on this one...

Sincerely, Captain Obvious

• Members

21 is a good number. I was up to 37 at one time but only played a few and the strings would rust off the others before they got played so I sold all but 5 about 10 years ago, but now I am back up to to 28 again. I have a couple friends with about 60 each. One buddy said it was his retirement and was buying vintage guitars instead of stocks, now I wish I had listened to him as I could have another 200 guitars for what I lost in the market last year.

• Members

I'm in IT too, with a house payment though, my free money is limited
:cry:
Wish I could blow my tax return on some gear...unfortunately (or fortunately, i suppose), it's paying off some bills so no new gears for me
:cry:

Awesome guitars though, for real man
:cool:

Yeah, I was like that too for a while. The last couple months I've finally been able to pull ahead in my saving habits so I have a decent surplus. I figure I got the extra money now so I'll blow it on a few choices items, kill my credit card balance and then tuck a bunch of it away in savings.

• Members

So I'm thinking - my shreddy EMG laiden Jackson I left at your place didn't exactly *help* your GAS on this one...

Sincerely, Captain Obvious

Well, I've wanted an LTD M series since back when they had the 300s. But having your Jackson sitting at my house just reinforced it all....

• Members

21 is a good number. I was up to 37 at one time but only played a few and the strings would rust off the others before they got played so I sold all but 5 about 10 years ago, but now I am back up to to 28 again. I have a couple friends with about 60 each. One buddy said it was his retirement and was buying vintage guitars instead of stocks, now I wish I had listened to him as I could have another 200 guitars for what I lost in the market last year.

I thought about doing some house cleaning, but all the guitars I would get rid of I really wouldn't get any money for. SO I'll just keep them in the cases in the corner because I know some day I'll be itching to play them again.

• Members

Sweet god, man! I guess I should come get my cabinets, as I'm sure you're running out of room in your basement.

Nah, what I need to do is finish up my office upstairs to I can move the 3 gaming PCs up there and then clean out the back room in my basement and use it to store cases and stuff like that.

Then I'll have room more more gear!

• Members

Nah, what I need to do is finish up my office upstairs to I can move the 3 gaming PCs up there and then clean out the back room in my basement and use it to store cases and stuff like that.

Then I'll have room more more gear!

Did you get my text about the ohm rating on that Dr. Z? Did you try it out? How did you like it?

• Members

Did you get my text about the ohm rating on that Dr. Z? Did you try it out? How did you like it?

Yeah, I did.

I jammed with a couple buddies last night and used it. Ran it with the Blackstar and the P-90ed Les Paul.

It sounded great! Lots of growl too it with a vintage-ish sound too it. It cleaned up real well and projected great! Fantastic cab!

• Members
Yeah, I did.

I jammed with a couple buddies last night and used it. Ran it with the Blackstar and the P-90ed Les Paul.

It sounded great! Lots of growl too it with a vintage-ish sound too it. It cleaned up real well and projected great! Fantastic cab!

Cool! Yeah, the Z stuff is the shizzle! :thu:

Archived