The appretiation of music that is unpopular on HCAF thread

Say Ocean

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You guys are lucky i couldn't find video of any of the things i wanted to post!

I like an awful lot of stuff that would be hated by about 98% of HCAF. It would evidently also be hated by about more than 98% of the youtube video uploading population. Pig{censored}ers.

You win. This time.

-chris

• Members

You guys are lucky i couldn't find video of any of the things i wanted to post!

I like an awful lot of stuff that would be hated by about 98% of HCAF. It would evidently also be hated by about more than 98% of the youtube video uploading population. Pig{censored}ers.

You win. This time.

-chris

I'm actually disappointed

cKpUjssa3v8&NR=1

• Members

{censored} yeah man...I saw them live when they were touring on that album. It was at the Boathouse in Norfolk, VA and that place was off the {censored}ing hook. Too bad it's gone now...it was the last venue around here where people could go bat{censored} insane and they wouldn't stop you.

• Members

{censored} yeah man...I saw them live when they were touring on that album. It was at the Boathouse in Norfolk, VA and that place was off the {censored}ing hook. Too bad it's gone now...it was the last venue around here where people could go bat{censored} insane and they wouldn't stop you.

i can't tell you how many times i've seen pennywise. i've been on the stage with them, too...only to jump off:lol:

Archived