Suggest or even sell me an amp

guitarbilly74

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

DO IT!!

I actually just found another 2 .50 calibers locally, one for $500 and one for $600... I emailed then both. The one for $500 is cutting in and out if there isn't a patch cable through the loop, easy fix, just needs cleaning. I am really hoping the guy responds quickly.

• Members

I actually just found another 2 .50 calibers locally, one for $500 and one for $600... I emailed then both. The one for $500 is cutting in and out if there isn't a patch cable through the loop, easy fix, just needs cleaning. I am really hoping the guy responds quickly.

Local is always nice:thu:

You also live pretty close to the plant?? If so you could get mods there without the shipping charges!

• Members
elaborate on that please. I have limited experience with these amps, I just want one because it looks like my old MarkIII
:cry:

Well, if I was going for your sound, I would get the tiny terror :cop: Since it is in the price range you like, but yes, I understand it's not pushin as hard as you want

• Members

Well, if I was going for your sound, I would get the tiny terror
:cop:
Since it is in the price range you like

LOL only if I slave the TT into a 100w power amp, which is actually not a bad idea, I can use my Weber Mass as a dummy load and take the signal out of the Mass line out.... hmmmm

• Members
Peavey Ultra or JSX...retube the pres with some {censored}ty high gain Chinese 12's and you can rock the dome with 3 different tones.

I think the JSX is out of my budget... I am definitely looking for an Ultra. I used to have the Ultra + and I :love: it. It's actually one of the best amps I owned.

• Members

well the 6505+ is gone. A happy new owner just took it out the door. The guy plays the br0otlz so he's very excited :rawk:

I will miss it :cry: but I needed something different for my band.

Right now I'm torn between getting another Ultra Plus (I used to have one and loved it) or a Mesa 50 Caliber.

The JSX is out of my price range even at $650.. since I've seen markIIIs going for $700-750 in the past

Archived