Mask. One of the Tapout owners died today

murdock

• Members

rip :(

[YOUTUBE]vgxLX_N66Ls[/YOUTUBE]

Cops believe "Mask" was racing a guy in a Porsche at the time of the crash, and authorities have since arrested the guy they believe was driving the other car. That man -- Jeffrey David Kirby -- is being held on suspicion of gross vehicular manslaughter.

http://www.ktla.com/landing_topstories/?Victim-in-Deadly-Ferrari-Crash-IDd-as-Ta=1&blockID=236316&feedID=1198

• Members

Ok, so maybe I've been living under a rock, but what the {censored} is tapout? I had never heard of it, and then when I went to LA in september I saw shirts, hoodies, hats and whatever merchandise they have EVERYWHERE. Once I got home in Seattle I didn't notice the phenomena until a few months later. So someone please explain.

• Members

Ok, so maybe I've been living under a rock, but what the {censored} is tapout? I had never heard of it, and then when I went to LA in september I saw shirts, hoodies, hats and whatever merchandise they have EVERYWHERE. Once I got home in Seattle I didn't notice the phenomena until a few months later. So someone please explain.

Mixed martial arts gear. Think UFC.

• Members

Ok, so maybe I've been living under a rock, but what the fuck is tapout? I had never heard of it, and then when I went to LA in september I saw shirts, hoodies, hats and whatever merchandise they have EVERYWHERE. Once I got home in Seattle I didn't notice the phenomena until a few months later. So someone please explain.

MMA clothing... theyre a major company involved in the UFC:thu:

btw I hate those guys with a passion :lol:

• Members
Cops believe "Mask" was racing a guy in a Porsche at the time of the crash, and authorities have since arrested the guy they believe was driving the other car. That man -- Jeffrey David Kirby -- is being held on suspicion of gross vehicular manslaughter.

So this other guy is going to be punished for being the superior driver?

Archived