show me your gigging rig

Say Ocean

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'll just list since I don't feel like taking pictures. Here's what my main rig is right now:

Fender MIA Telecaster > Fulltone OCD V3 > Blackout Effectors Musket Fuzz > HBE Plank Cranker > Boss DD-20 > Korg Pitchblack > Fender '59 Bassman RI

• Members

I'll just list since I don't feel like taking pictures. Here's what my main rig is right now:

Fender MIA Telecaster > Fulltone OCD V3 > Blackout Effectors Musket Fuzz > HBE Plank Cranker > Boss DD-20 > Korg Pitchblack > Fender '59 Bassman RI

I drooled

• Members
Depending on how good my back is feeling that day, I will take the Sunn. But I use the Marshall with the Music Man more often than not.

SUNN3.jpg
IMG_0362.jpg

Hehe, they ain purdy, but they rock... :thu:

Tell me about this Horn Loaded Sunn 412.... This was intended for bass from what I read, what speakers do you have in there & how do they sound?!

• Members
Is that a single coil I see in the neck position? What are you using in the bridge?

Here's mine:

2-24-09.jpg

i {censored}ing love the pauls. :thu: next i want to find a the sg. lawl.

neck is a semour duncan phat cat P-90. {censored}ing AWESOME pickup.

the bridge is a dimbucker. boo yes i know i just havnt gotten around to tryin a nailbomb in there.

but the P90 and the dimebucker actually play nice with each other. its a really really crazy tone.

Archived