ot:things to do in cali...

Vicious1080

• Members

when your a broke musician. srsly gonna be in the l.a. area in 11 days and i need something to do. all i got is guiitar center and the mesa/boogie store:idk:

maybe stop by ed romans shop and tell him teh internet says hes a douche:cop:.

any suggestions?

• Members

when your a broke musician. srsly gonna be in the l.a. area in 11 days and i need something to do. all i got is guiitar center and the mesa/boogie store:idk:

maybe stop by ed romans shop and tell him teh internet says hes a douche:cop:.

any suggestions?

how about you go somewhere that doesnt involve music stores. that sounds like a borefest since you're broke

try clubs

• Members

When I was in L.A. I looked up West LA Music just in time to find out Dave Lombardo was doing a drum clinic the next day. And won free swag. :D So try that.

I'd probably also see Steel Dragon perform. Do they do it Friday? Maybe you would be leaving very soon if you wanted to see them tonight.

• Members

Go to the Beach. Its nice right now.

Go to hollywood. Walk around, theres plenty to look at

I'd probably also see Steel Dragon perform. Do they do it Friday? Maybe you would be leaving very soon if you wanted to see them tonight.

LOL Steel Dragon? Who plays for them? Obviously not Zakk or Vince... Are you sure you mean Metal Skool/Steel Panther/ the dudes in my avatar?? :lol:

• Members

at night go watch some shows at the Whiskey Roxy or Viper Room.. go get drunk at the Rainbow bar...go to Spazio or Baked Potato to hear some cool jazz jams...

during the day go to the Mesa and Carvin stores, the Guitar Center on Sunset, the Amp Shop at Ventura blvd (lots of booteek amps), the Santa Monica Promenade, the pier at Venice Beach... that should keep you busy for a while

If you're going to be in town on the 15th, go see my band at McG's in Chattsworth, it's a free show and I will buy you a beer :thu:

• Members

If you're going to be in town on the 15th, go see my band at McG's in Chattsworth, it's a free show and I will buy you a beer
:thu:

April 15th? Thats my 21st bday, maybe we will all roll there, stop buy the show and you can buy me a drink :cop:

• Members

i was plannin on hittin some la shows. i think the 15th is my last day there so it would be pretty cool to hang out an see a good show and chill with some fellow forumite's:thu:.

right on man.. I will post the info here when it gets closer to the date.. also if you are planning to go to the Rainbow on Sat. night let me know, me and my bandmates will be there (we go there pretty much every Sat) we know a lot of the regulars so we'll introduce you to some girls etc.. :thu:

• Members

Go to the Beach. Its nice right now.

Go to hollywood. Walk around, theres plenty to look at

No

LOL Steel Dragon? Who plays for them? Obviously not Zakk or Vince... Are you sure you mean Metal Skool/Steel Panther/ the dudes in my avatar??
:lol:

Yes I meant Steel Panthar. D'oh! :facepalm:

Archived