NEED HELP FINDING PICTURE!

ckreon

• Members

Hey all, I'm desperately searching for an image and I cannot find it.

Its a drawn picture of a dark, fairly evil looking guy on a horse with an axe in hand. I would describe him as a black knight (I searched through hundreds of pages of that on google image).

The art is very similar to this:

black_knight_shield_sword.jpg

Any help would be greatly appreciated, or even if you know who did this picture, as I'm pretty sure its the same artist...

• Members

Ok I found the picture on my hard drive - unfortunately its one I modified for a project back in the day, and thus is small and I changed the color - however, this is the image:

poster2.jpg

If anyone could point me towards the original, +100 internets to you!

• Members

EEEEEK!

you found it right before I posted lol - as promised, +100 internets to you, and +50 pwnage.

thank you so much!

Thanks! I really needed internets right now.... ;)

Thats the work of Frank Frazetta. He was a great Fantasy artist from the past. Did a lot of book covers (tarzan) & whatnot. :thu:

• Members

Thanks! I really needed internets right now....
;)

Thats the work of Frank Frazetta. He was a great Fantasy artist from the past. Did a lot of book covers (tarzan) & whatnot.
:thu:

*slowly becoming obsessed with said artwork*

• Members

Thanks! I really needed internets right now....
;)

Thats the work of Frank Frazetta. He was a great Fantasy artist from the past. Did a lot of book covers (tarzan) & whatnot.

I'm pretty sure he's still alive but doesn't draw anymore. He was the artist that bridged the gap between commercial art and art. Nobody before or since captures movement or form the way he does. It's like you paused a scene in a movie. Death Dealer was far from his best work IMO...

• Members

Thats the work of
Frank Frazetta
. He was a great Fantasy artist from the past. Did a lot of book covers (tarzan) & whatnot.

{ding} {ding} an artist buddy of mine has been obsessed with Frazetta's and Boris' work for ages and has done versions of a lot of the images in this thread. Awesome stuff.

Archived