the wilson brothers (actors question)

murdock

• Members

I love the movies they've done with Wes Anderson. It seems Luke Wilson picks his roles almost as well as Sam Jackson, about twice a decade he hits gold by dumb {censored}ing luck. Owen Wilson seems to make lots of fairly popular films so I think he is (was?) kind of a box office draw.

• Members

IMO, Owen is the better looking of the two, and his on-screen personality comes off as a sorta appealing, outgoing, goofy, fun to be around kind of guy, so you like him better.

Luke just comes across as sorta odd, a bit strange and reserved, his speaking style is kinda pinched and awkward, so he doesn't appeal as much.

Plus, he doesn't touch himself as much.

• Members

I think when paired with Ben Stiller, Owen adds a lot to the comedic element of a movie.

As far as movies with both brothers, I've heard they have big wangers, so a movie with 2 big wangers will draw more chicks than not.:facepalm:

• Members

I think when paired with Ben Stiller, Owen adds a lot to the comedic element of a movie.

As far as movies with both brothers, I've heard they have big wangers, so a movie with 2 big wangers will draw more chicks than not.
:facepalm:

Ben Stiller. Another example of someone who wouldn't know funny if it bit him on the sack.

Archived