Prepare for the MattACaster Gear Liquidation thread!

MattACaster

• Members

The company I work for is getting hurt. The higher ups have got a bunch of meetings coming up to decided how they are going to cut costs since none of our branches are making money anymore.

Everyone is talking like we are in a lot of trouble and I'm not sure I'll make it through the next round of layoffs. :facepalm:

Gotta start figuring out what I can bear to part with.... :cry:

• Members

They can't dump the IT guy, can they? I mean, of course they can, but still ....

I have no clue. Especially if you are the ONLY IT guy...

This company likes to hire kids in college for cheap though... which is how they got me... So who knows... :idk:

• Members

That sucks to hear. Hopefully, you'll not be on the list. {censored}ing government needs to stop printing money and taking over all the companies...inflation is next - talk about getting a dry reaming, it's coming.

I have a Cunetto relic I should sell and bout it for investment purposes, the downside is now is the absolute wrong time to sell.

• Members

I have no clue. Especially if you are the ONLY IT guy...

This company likes to hire kids in college for cheap though... which is how they got me... So who knows...
:idk:

{censored}ing retards....it takes a good long while to learn the quirks of an environment...some upper management asstards cant understand that.

They are the types that will call you up to help program their coffee pot on a Saturday night figuring you know because ...well {censored} it run on electricity and has little buttons.

Sucks man.

• Members

{censored}ing retards....it takes a good long while to learn the quirks of an environment...some upper management asstards cant understand that.

They are the types that will call you up to help program their coffee pot on a Saturday night figuring you know because ...well {censored} it run on electricity and has little buttons.

Sucks man.

No kidding. It took me years to figure out some of the goofy crap they got going on here.

They cut everyone's overtime last week I guess. No one has said anything to me about it so I have no idea if it applies to me. Does that mean I don't have to answer my cell after hours? :D

• Members

{censored} dude, if I end up getting rid of it. I'll give it to you for what I paid for the 5150 II that I traded for it.
;)

:eek::love:

But seriously I'm hoping that it won't come to that.

Maybe kate can be your sugar mama :idea:

But really, like chris said, they really can't lay off the only IT guy can they?:confused:

• Members

The company I work for is getting hurt. The higher ups have got a bunch of meetings coming up to decided how they are going to cut costs since none of our branches are making money anymore.

Everyone is talking like we are in a lot of trouble and I'm not sure I'll make it through the next round of layoffs.
:facepalm:

Gotta start figuring out what I can bear to part with....
:cry:

Ill take the Blackstar...:cop:

Archived