Dammit I am proud to be gay

mike moriarty

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Honestly, if I found a guy attractive enough I would.

So what. Until then, I'll stick to teh seckzy wimonz

I've had man crushes, because I thought the guys were cool as {censored}, but no way am attracted physically or touching another guy. Womenz onlyz. But hey, do what makes you happy. :love:

• Members

Girls are just guys without junk. Wrap your heads around that HCAF.

Coming from a gay man, I guess it makes sense how wrong you have women pegged. If you knew anything about a woman you'd know they are HARDLY just guys without junk. Women are complex in ways men can never be, and vice versa.

• Members
Gay pride ftw.

This band is looking for YOU on Craigslist!! :thu:

"Extremely popular Ugandan gay band seeks new members. Either a Jew's Harp or a musical saw player. We'll accept a washtub bassist or an on-command farter too. We only want people who are outrageously addicted to harmful drugs, as its one of our rituals to absorb PCP rectally before every practice. Must be over 70 years old and must be either a black dwarf or a red-headed Korean guy in a wheelchair. Only serious musicians need apply. We're touring the Sahara desert this winter so someone who likes to travel on camels please."

• Members

Nothing wrong with being gay at all. I know plenty gay people...some of them are the nicest people I've ever met. Not so sure about Doug's comment that all people are somewhat gay though. I know for a fact I could never find a dude attractive. I'm just not wired that way...just like most gay guys would never want to have sex with a woman.

• Members
Cool, man. Much respect on coming/being out. It's tough to be gay in our (still) homophobic society, and from the looks of how crazy the right-wing christians have gotten lately, it's only going to get worse.

Dumb statement is REALLY dumb

Homosexuality is MUCH more accepted and integreted into society in the past 20 years or so

Oooo and those "right wingers" ya talk about :rolleyes: --- I dont think there are THAT MANY right wingers in California yet that state just voted down prop 8 (gay marriage legistlation) 1 of the most liberal states and it was voted down. Fact is fact

PS -- Me thinks this is a parody thread

:wave:

• Members

Wow, you guys are oblivious as {censored}.

I don't think anyone here is oblivious. We all know about the "Proud to be american" and "proud to be isvoid" threads. It's just that this thread has turned into a real conversation even though it was a parody.

• Members
PS -- Me thinks this is a parody thread

:wave:

no {censored}? what gave it away? maybe it was the 3 other threads with similar titles.

how about the "damn im proud to be american" thread from the other day?

you people are getting slow around here.

• Members

So wrong. There are huge differences that go beyond the physical. Is a Mesa just a Marshall with a different logo? No. They're wired differently.

Yes but sexual preference is usually based on physical attraction. And phsically there is not much difference besides the genitalia. So in a way everybodys a little gay.

• Members
This band is looking for YOU on Craigslist!!
:thu:

"Extremely popular Ugandan gay band seeks new members. Either a Jew's Harp or a musical saw player. We'll accept a washtub bassist or an on-command farter too. We only want people who are outrageously addicted to harmful drugs, as its one of our rituals to absorb PCP rectally before every practice. Must be over 70 years old and must be either a black dwarf or a red-headed Korean guy in a wheelchair. Only serious musicians need apply. We're touring the Sahara desert this winter so someone who likes to travel on camels please."

OMFG

gimme a link to that

Archived