A present for all HCAF! - FREE legit software!

satannica

• Members

Free MS products... including every OS :D

https://om2.one.microsoft.com/offer/technet_emea.aspx

Note: This is not illegal, this is not a hoax and this is not warez. It is an official trial by Technet. They are evaluation versions, but as far as I can see, they are not timed or restricted in any way. It is for personal use only, not enterprise or commercial!

Enjoy!

The keys server is getting hammered at the moment, so be patient and keep trying!

• Members

technet. Is a bunch of MS fixes and knowledge base articles. Its pretty cool if your an IT geek!

gotcha.. i'm like a sub level 1 IT geek... :(.. all i have is an A+/Net +... no wonder i dunno what it is..

meanwhiles-- happy nuptuals nix! howsit treating ya a coupla weeks in?

• Members

No you need a geniune name and address as the software is still licenced to YOU.

This is basically so you can evaluate MS products for free. The licences do not expire, but I have been told there are only a certain amount of technet logins available with this scheme.

It is genuine and am currently running a brand new install of Windows R7 with my licence code; it updates perfectly and everything!

• Members

No you need a geniune name and address as the software is still licenced to YOU.

This is basically so you can evaluate MS products for free. The licences do not expire, but I have been told there are only a certain amount of technet logins available with this scheme.

It is genuine and am currently running a brand new install of Windows R7 with my licence code; it updates perfectly and everything!

Where the hell is the US URL?! :)

• Members

You could still use it. Lots of goodies in there. a change to expand your expertise.

Thanks for the congrats. Things are unchanged. She still the best thing ever and all is happy...

If you lived closer Id invite you to the shin-dig this weekend
:)

Where the hell is the US URL?!
:)

x2 :cool:

Archived