Can anyone help with this phone #?

MattACaster

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
How is that infringing on the rights of others?? Phone numbers are public record.

You don't like this thread? Then get the {censored} out.

I agree. Some people. Jesus. Idiocracy. :facepalm:

So what are you going to do to him? Start by calling him back, see if he has a personal voice mail message (if he doesn't pick up). That would be a good start. If he answers, Tell him I think you've been calling the WRONG # buddy. :cop:

• Members

It would've been just as effective to post everything but the person's phone number IMO.

Please let's not get into the noob thing, if we were discussing a piece of equipment it would be another story.

Content that violates this agreement or is offensive, illegal, obscene, threatening, or
infringes on the rights of others
, including the posting of material copyrighted by someone other than the person posting the material, can be removed at HC's sole discretion and the membership of those posting said content may be terminated, again at HC's sole discretion.

As a public forum HC is responsible for anything that is posted here, that was my only point.

take a hint and GTFO n:mad::mad:b

• Members

I agree. Some people. Jesus. Idiocracy.
:facepalm:

So what are you going to do to him? Start by calling him back, see if he has a personal voice mail message (if he doesn't pick up). That would be a good start. If he answers, Tell him I think you've been calling the WRONG # buddy.
:cop:

First I just need to figure out who it is. After that, we'll see...

I'd call myself but I don't want them to have my work or cell numbers either. I wish I still had my old T-Mobile cell phone. It used to have an option to withhold the caller ID number.

• Members

I'd call myself but I don't want them to have my work or cell numbers either. I wish I still had my old T-Mobile cell phone. It used to have an option to withhold the caller ID number.

Ill call it from work.:thu:

• Members

its called *67 phone noob

• Members

How far is Richland Center in Wisconsin? That's obviously a hint if it is him or not.

Honestly, there probably isn't much that can be done right now. I say wait and see if he calls again. Then go from there...

Up near Madison.

This is pretty much what I'm thinking.

• Members
Nothing would entertain me more than a bunch of HC dudes whsipering "let me love you" to this {censored}er if calls ever get through.....

Just sayin....

If I get a vmail or he actually answers it will definitely go something like that.:thu:

• Members

Funny story...

When I was young and stupid, some girl called me up telling me I had been calling her cell. I hadn't, to my knowledge. Later turned out that someone at a party a few weeks before was t-leafing people's mobile phones and calling people from other address books on them. I dunno, dumb {censored} thing to do.

So called her up and apologised, told her what happened, got talking and arranged a date :D

Broke up as it turned out to be my ex's sister... never put the two and two together.

Archived