Can anyone help with this phone #?

MattACaster

• Members

Girlfriend got a weird call on her work voicemail with some guy whispering a bunch of crap. She's worred it's the ex starting up the harassment again since thats the only number of her's he knows.

608-475-9434

If any of you guys can dig up info on it'd I'd appreciate it.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm not sure if it's this forum policy to allow the posting of a phone number like this, it's possible it's in the rules to not do so, perhaps a mod could check into it to protect HC.

I think there's a forum policy for noobs to STFU.

• Members

Not even sure if it is him. Thats what I'm trying to figure out.

Dose it really matter who he is if he is harassing your lady?

Of course all the testosterone in the world ain't gonna mean {censored} if you cant find him...so nevermind. :cool:

• Members

It would've been just as effective to post everything but the person's phone number IMO.

Please let's not get into the noob thing, if we were discussing a piece of equipment it would be another story.

Content that violates this agreement or is offensive, illegal, obscene, threatening, or infringes on the rights of others, including the posting of material copyrighted by someone other than the person posting the material, can be removed at HC's sole discretion and the membership of those posting said content may be terminated, again at HC's sole discretion.

As a public forum HC is responsible for anything that is posted here, that was my only point.

• Members

I'm not sure if it's this forum policy to allow the posting of a phone number like this, it's possible it's in the rules to not do so, perhaps a mod could check into it to protect HC.

like there is any kinda policy around here.

this forum is ran by 15 year old noobs.

• Members

It would've been just as effective to post everything but the person's phone number IMO.

Please let's not get into the noob thing, if we were discussing a piece of equipment it would be another story.

Content that violates this agreement or is offensive, illegal, obscene, threatening, or
infringes on the rights of others
, including the posting of material copyrighted by someone other than the person posting the material, can be removed at HC's sole discretion and the membership of those posting said content may be terminated, again at HC's sole discretion.

As a public forum HC is responsible for anything that is posted here, that was my only point.

You have the right to a private phone number? Then don't call people and harass them.

• Members

Content that violates this agreement or is offensive, illegal, obscene, threatening, or
infringes on the rights of others
, including the posting of material copyrighted by someone other than the person posting the material, can be removed at HC's sole discretion and the membership of those posting said content may be terminated, again at HC's sole discretion.

How is that infringing on the rights of others?? Phone numbers are public record.

You don't like this thread? Then get the {censored} out.

Archived