State trooper vs emt. Part 2. the cop dash cam

murdock

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

{censored} that cop. Power tripping {censored}stain.

He was flying up the road to get to a call where he wasn't needed and when he got there, there was nothing for him to do. It was such an "emergency" that other cops were just hanging out on the side of the road in their squad car. So feeling like a douche he's got to go and give some people a whole truckload of {censored} just to make himself feel useful.

He showed zero ability to control a crowd, zero ability to de-escalate a hostile situation, and all around poor judgment. The only thing keeping his ass alive is the respect civilians have for the badge he wears. Guaranteed, he starts shooting his mouth off like that when he's out of uniform and he's turning up in a ditch the next morning.

• Members

{censored} that cop. Power tripping {censored}stain.

He was flying up the road to get to a call where he wasn't needed and when he got there, there was nothing for him to do. It was such an "emergency" that other cops were just hanging out on the side of the road in their squad car. So feeling like a douche he's got to go and give some people a whole truckload of {censored} just to make himself feel useful.

He showed zero ability to control a crowd, zero ability to de-escalate a hostile situation, and all around poor judgment. The only thing keeping his ass alive is the respect civilians have for the badge he wears. Guaranteed, he starts shooting his mouth off like that when he's out of uniform and he's turning up in a ditch the next morning.

this....

• Members

That cop is a douche. I guess he didn't notice that when he flew up behind that ambulance AT A HIGH RATE OF SPEED there was a car pulled over on the shoulder so he couldn't yield until he passed them, which he did. He then went off on the driver and SCREAMED at him for no aparent reason. The guy in the back was responsible for the actions of the ambulance and would have accepted any ticket he was going to give. I noticed the officer didn't have any idea WTF he was doing. At one point he told THE DRIVER that he was going to jail then walked around and ran off his mouth to the other guy and said he was going to jail and was under arrest. I can't stand cops like that.

• Members

I think I would have shot that man, dead, if I was in the son's position (and had a gun, hah. this is assuming the patient's condition was serious. only time my mom was in an ambulance, it was.) I really don't think I would have been thinking at all by that point.

• Members

Geez, the whole story just painted the cop to be even more of an asshole.

C'mon apologists, where are you? What {censored}ing howdy doody land explanation are you going to use for this one?

Irregardless of what officer {censored}nut thinks or how the EMT may have reacted, the patient takes precedence here.

{censored}ing Barney Fife could have handled it better...and he would have shot himself in the foot in the process.

Archived