Just heard my Dad cry for the first time... Mojo needed...

MattACaster

• Members

Grow a {censored}ign backbone, they are looking for your support you soft little puke!! :mad:

/asshole

Nah man its nothing to joke about... I remember that happening a while back with my step dad, it really sucks to see the "strong" one in your life just seem so demolished. But as I said, he's looking for your strenght.. He probably needs it at this point, your the man now big boy! :wave:

-D

• Members

I know where you are coming from. My dad has suffered from kidney stones all his life. He lost count after about 60 of them. You can see the progression of medical technology by looking at his scars. The oldest goes from the middle of his back to to middle of his belly and the newest is a small laproscopic one. He is also the first to receive an experimental treatment of creating a new ureter section out of his appendix. Get this, after one of his surgeries, the doctor did not repair the ureter correctly and urine was leaking into his stomach cavity. This caused the incision to not heal properly. When the doctor removed the stitches, my dad left the room and his incision split open and his insides started to come out!!! He was holding him in with his hand and they rushed him to surgery again and fixed the problem.

I know what you are going through in the worst way and much mojo sent. Hang in there!!

Archived