Surreal Particulars

jerrydyer

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wiseblood, edge of darknesss...thank you. If I have violated a rule, let me know guys and Ill fix..

Is english your first language? I sincerely hope not, your posts are worded how my 6 year old nephew speaks.

• Members

whats post got to do with it. Is that a rule I missed? If so then Ill stop. The guy who posted my reviews said I could post info about my amps here. Why woould any guitar player have a prob with that I dont get it. Is it just the little kids buggin me? Some one tell me whats up in an adult way without weird threats. Thanx

• Members

whats post got to do with it. Is that a rule I missed? If so then Ill stop. The who posted my reviews said I could post info about my amps here. Why woould any guitar player have a prob with that I dont get it. Is it just the little kids buggin me? Some one tell me whats up in an adult way without weird threats. Thanx

Oh no, they found your "Heaven and Hell" page..

keep in mind some people here wont buy a Splawn because he puts a bible verse in everything he builds.:lol:

The kids are just testing you to make sure you have thick skin, cause you will need it around here.

• Members

whats post got to do with it. Is that a rule I missed? If so then Ill stop. The guy who posted my reviews said I could post info about my amps here. Why woould any guitar player have a prob with that I dont get it. Is it just the little kids buggin me? Some one tell me whats up in an adult way without weird threats. Thanx

Spell check, and edit your posts, they hurt to read :freak:

It's very annoying to have a brand new n00b who has a small grasp of the english language start threads right away about his product.

• Members

If its a post about amps i dont care, atleast its not about shoes or cell phones.

but i love amps, so it does'nt bother me.

I don't mind a thread about nice amps, but when the n00b who posted it turns into a pissy douche about going off-topic, he's gonna get his ass handed to him like every other n00b does, regardless of whether he's a builder or not.

I'm sorry, but this is NOOB LAW #1.

Try again without the arrogance, you might get a different result. :thu:

• Members

I don't mind a thread about nice amps, but when the n00b who posted it turns into a pissy douche about going off-topic, he's gonna get his ass handed to him like every other n00b does, regardless of whether he's a builder or not.

I'm sorry, but this is NOOB LAW #1.

Try again without the arrogance, you might get a different result.
:thu:

so if I post about spaghetti dinners, you're all over it?

• Members

If English were a concern at harmony central then everyones screen name handle would be
different and boring

wat, that makes no sense.

And english isn't a big concern, but when I have trouble reading your posts because the grammar/spelling/whatever is so bad, it gets annoying quick, plus it doesn't exactly make you look like you're the brightest person

• Members

The effects loop can be a solid state one or a tube one. It is defeatable but not really footswitchable. I also put a passive break there in case you want to use like a kleinulator type loop(dumbleator). no extra charge.

Archived