free amp energy drink. 16oz 4 pack

murdock

• Members

I'm not saying it doesn't work, because obviously some of you have used the coupons, but last time I tried to get a free Dr. Pepper with a manufacturer's coupon sent to my house, the store (Shoper's Food Warehouse grocery store) wouldn't take it. They said they don't take internet/printed out coupons for merchandise over a dollar. And this was with a manufacturer's coupon that had watermarks and scratch off authentication areas. I argued with a manager for 5 minutes telling her it wasn't a damn internet coupon. I probably would not have any better luck with these.

Well, maybe Wal-Mart will take them. They don't give a {censored}, but I hate going there.

• Members

I'm not saying it doesn't work, because obviously some of you have used the coupons, but last time I tried to get a free Dr. Pepper with a manufacturer's coupon sent to my house, the store (Shoper's Food Warehouse grocery store) wouldn't take it. They said they don't take internet/printed out coupons for merchandise over a dollar. And this was with a manufacturer's coupon that had watermarks and scratch off authentication areas. I argued with a manager for 5 minutes telling her it wasn't a damn internet coupon. I probably would not have any better luck with these.

Well, maybe Wal-Mart will take them. They don't give a {censored}, but I hate going there.

bro i picked up several from different stores today. no matter what, the bar code scans and it works. the coupon can be printed out in black and white and it will still scan. it can be resized and it will still scan.

don't let not getting a free doctor pepper in the past at 1 'local' grocery store get your hopes down about this. :thu:

• Members

bro i picked up several from different stores today. no matter what, the bar code scans and it works. the coupon can be printed out in black and white and it will still scan. it can be resized and it will still scan.

don't let not getting a free doctor pepper in the past at 1 'local' grocery store get your hopes down about this.
:thu:

INDEED

WELCOME TO THE PROMISELAND

Archived