NAD (Diezel Content)...

kayman121

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Panties up my ass? All I did was point out the irony in someone running a recto cab calling something else muddy
:lol:

And why is it that ANY TIME no matter WHAT the statement, there is a rebuttal against anything you say, it's either labeled as fanboyism and butthurt...?

Can't we all just get along
:cry:

There's no irony. It's all about knowing how to use your tools. My tone isn't muddy. :idk:

The reason I use that response a lot is because it's the reason a lot. When people spend a ton they don't like it when you say something against their purchase. That's where the butthurt comes in. People end up getting personally offended and rather than laugh it off, have to get all Boohoo. Then of course you have the people that are so fanboy that they just can't accept something else is just as good. They can't even accept equal footing. Theirs has to be BETTER. Even when it's clearly a judgment call. See Mills thread. :lol:

I'll stop calling butthurt and fanboy when there stops being butthurt and fanboys. :thu:

• Members
There's no irony. It's all about knowing how to use your tools. My tone isn't muddy.
:idk:

Then of course you have the people that are so fanboy that they just can't accept something else is just as good. They can't even accept equal footing. Theirs has to be BETTER. Even when it's clearly a judgment call. See Mills thread.

I'll stop calling butthurt and fanboy when there stops being butthurt and fanboys.
:thu:

I played Mesa amps for 18 years and no one called me a fanboy. This must be something jealousy brings out?! :idk:

However, when a person likes what they play on, I guess they are entitled to feel how they do about it, so long, as you say, there is respect or "equal footing" for what someone else enjoys playing on.

When anyone invests, what they find personally to be, a large sum of money and effort to get the gear they desired, they will naturally feel strongly about it. This is what makes the world go around and why this particular forum has the reputation of being wild and crazy. But then I guess we wouldn't have it any other way here. It just keep the riff-raff out. :wave::thu:

• Members
There's no irony. It's all about knowing how to use your tools. My tone isn't muddy.
:idk:

The reason I use that response a lot is because it's the reason a lot. When people spend a ton they don't like it when you say something against their purchase. That's where the butthurt comes in. People end up getting personally offended and rather than laugh it off, have to get all Boohoo. Then of course you have the people that are so fanboy that they just can't accept something else is just as good. They can't even accept equal footing. Theirs has to be BETTER. Even when it's clearly a judgment call. See Mills thread.

I'll stop calling butthurt and fanboy when there stops being butthurt and fanboys.

I didn't say my gear was better than anyone's. But muddy? Far...far from. You're not the only one that knows how to use your tools :)

• Members
I didn't say my gear was better than anyone's. But muddy? Far...far from. You're not the only one that knows how to use your tools
:)

Haha BS. That's exactly what you meant when you asked what I played through. You know damn well what I play through. :lol: You were implying something, were you not? :cop: You can stop trying to prove yourself...really. I was just messing with ya.

• Members

Haha BS. That's exactly what you meant when you asked what I played through. You know damn well what I play through.
You were implying something, were you not?
:cop:
You can stop trying to prove yourself...really. I was just messing with ya.

If you're saying that I was saying my {censored} is better because I, as you said, implied you run through notoriously muddy cabinet (yes, they are known for that whether or not you can coax a non-muddy sound out of em), couldn't the reverse be said about you?

Also, I didn't know if you played through standard of rectifier cab. I asked in the {censored}storm thread of weeks past, and I don't think I got a response.

• Members

I'll say it.....My amps are better than Mesa4x12ers. I know because I've played his amp. If I was going for that fizzy/brittle tone with a farty cab I'd be all over Bijan's rig. That's not what I'm going for though.
:lol::cop:

I can see how you might not like it. You have to know how to play the guitar before you can truly appreciate my rig. :lol::cop:

• Members
Ego's and amps, house collectors vs. road experience. Can't get any better on HCAF.

Stayed tune for next weeks induction of Fryette into the "These amps are muddy loose turd amps because it is not a Mesa" Hall of Shame

Mesa4x12er2 will do the honors.

• Members
you are my only worthy opponent. We {censored} with each other way worse than other people and it's fun {censored} talking. Then you jokingly say something to someone else and they get all pissy.
:love:
matt
:love:

I think smack talking doesn't convey too well on teh interwebz. I think you just have to know someones personality and roll with the punches - give as hard as you get. No need to get butthurt about anything on message board - the only thing you should be doing is one-upping the newbs

....(who play Mesas).:lol:

• Members

I think smack talking doesn't convey too well on teh interwebz. I think you just have to know someones personality and roll with the punches - give as hard as you get. No need to get butthurt about anything on message board - the only thing you should be doing is one-upping the newbs

....(who play Mesas).

:lol: yeah I guess. I {censored} with everyone. Btw anyone that's wondering, yes matt knows how to play the guitar... (Kind of):lol:.

Archived