NAD (Diezel Content)...

kayman121

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
:lol:
haha, don't act like the martyr Bijan. It's his NAD thread, putting a smiley face on an insult doesn't give you a free pass.
:cop:

and get on IM, I been trying to get a hold of you for a couple days.
:mad:

Well since this dude has been pretty active in the other threads I thought it would be understood and he'd have a laugh...maybe a this guy :cop:. Unfortunately all it did was suck his panties right up his ass. :facepalm: I don't get mad at EdgeofDarkness for the nonstop Recto jokes. I'd actually be a little disappointed in him if he didn't.

I didnt expect the smiley to give me a free pass. I thought his lack of a vagina would. Looks like I was wrong! :cop:

• Members
Well since this dude has been pretty active in the other threads I thought it would be understood and he'd have a laugh...maybe a this guy
. Unfortunately all it did was suck his panties right up his ass.
:facepalm:
I don't get mad at EdgeofDarkness for the nonstop Recto jokes. I'd actually be a little disappointed in him if he didn't.

I didnt expect the smiley to give me a free pass. I thought his lack of a vagina would. Looks like I was wrong!

well, for what it's worth, I thought the br00talz shovel was pretty funny. :lol:

hit me up tonight man, need some advice. :cop:

• Members
Terry. The first few cabs from Germany came loaded. After that, Terry loads them. At least thats what he told me - that he solders them on.

Interesting... I don't think I'll be dropping $1650 on Diezel cab with speakers incorrectly soldered in-place by an out-of-work real estate agent turned amp impresario then.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

• Members
Interesting... I don't think I'll be dropping $1650 on Diezel cab with speakers incorrectly soldered in-place by an out-of-work real estate agent turned amp impresario then.

Come on now. {censored} happens. :p

Not like you'd buy one from him anyway - much less a paperclip. :poke:

• Members
Come on now. {censored} happens.
:p

Not like you'd buy one from him anyway - much less a paperclip. :poke:

Definitely not now that I found out he can't even wire some speakers into a 4X12! (Not surprised either)
:eek: :eek: :eek:

He needs to leave this "complicated technical stuff" to the pros... :cop:

• Members
I believe Terry sent it out today from GA.

I hope on Friday and I hope UPS doesn't devour it but I highly doubt it will get here in one piece.

UPS is a bad company to begin with, but getting something over like 70 pounds from them is a bad idea, I remember there being a thread about someone who used to work at UPS who said that his fellow employees would go out of there way to drop stuff over like 70 pounds. I hope none of the jackasses do that to you :mad: If I ever work for a place like that I'll be sure not to be a dick because I couldn't imagine getting something shipped to you that came broken.

• Members
Well since this dude has been pretty active in the other threads I thought it would be understood and he'd have a laugh...maybe a this guy
. Unfortunately all it did was suck his panties right up his ass.
I don't get mad at EdgeofDarkness for the nonstop Recto jokes. I'd actually be a little disappointed in him if he didn't.

I didnt expect the smiley to give me a free pass. I thought his lack of a vagina would. Looks like I was wrong!

Panties up my ass? All I did was point out the irony in someone running a recto cab calling something else muddy :lol:

And why is it that ANY TIME no matter WHAT the statement, there is a rebuttal against anything you say, it's either labeled as fanboyism and butthurt...?

Can't we all just get along :cry:

• Members
UPS is a bad company to begin with, but getting something over like 70 pounds from them is a bad idea, I remember there being a thread about someone who used to work at UPS who said that his fellow employees would go out of there way to drop stuff over like 70 pounds. I hope none of the jackasses do that to you
:mad:
If I ever work for a place like that I'll be sure not to be a dick because I couldn't imagine getting something shipped to you that came broken.

99 lbs :(

Archived