Angela Gossow = Love

boatshoes

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
if this forum were a giant nightclub, I'd be going home with that bitch, she's {censored}ing hot. is everyone ghey here? who cares. when most of you chub pullers are 35 your life will be pretty much on the downward spiral. 99.9% of you will not be touring the world fronting a metal band, and looking hot doing it. she pwns you all. mwa a a a a ah

This post brought to you by Chronic Failers of America
CFA_Logo.jpg

• Members

if this forum were a giant nightclub, I'd be going home with that bitch, she's {censored}ing hot. is everyone ghey here? who cares. when most of you chub pullers are 35 your life will be pretty much on the downward spiral. 99.9% of you will not be touring the world fronting a metal band, and looking hot doing it. she pwns you all. mwa a a a a ah

Dude sorry to break this to you but the pics in the op, especially with the cowboy hat, look nothing like a 35 year old women. There are tons of women out there, 40's and up, who have aged better than she appears to have.

• Members

I'd probably be thinking of other girls I see around while banging her. :idk:

• Members
I'd probably be thinking of other girls I see around while banging her.
:idk:

Dude, I vaguely remember you posting in the past that you hadn't had sex in some incredibly long time. Unless I am mistaken in that, you wouldn't be thinking about {censored} except "I'm finally getting some!!!" Come on now.

• Members

Dude, I vaguely remember you posting in the past that you hadn't had sex in some incredibly long time. Unless I am mistaken in that, you wouldn't be thinking about {censored} except "I'm finally getting some!!!" Come on now.

Wouldn't it be more like "I'm finally..........done:facepalm:"?

• Members
Wouldn't it be more like "I'm finally..........done:facepalm:"?

:lol: Actually, any time i've had a dry spell, when I finally get some it lasts forever, like its in shock or something...so I don't know. Probably more like she would be wishing it was done.

• Members

I'm definitely no stud, but not settling is partly why I haven't had any action in a long time. :o

If there's any benefit at all I guess it's that I'm not in a bad relationship or marriage with someone I really don't want to be around and vice versa. And no worries about STD's. :D

Archived