Awesome condo is awesome

jlc1587

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

$399,999 in huntsville ar

http://www.homes.com/listing/79214404/1476_Madison_8735_._HUNTSVILLE_AR_72740

not a 1 mill dollar tiny ass apartment, but still...i could manage.
huntsville is small but close to fayetteville,springdale, rogers...etc

fayetteville (UofA)
Named one of America's Most Livable Cities in 2004 and 2005[12]
Designated as one of the "Best Places to Live in America" by Money Magazine [13]
Ranks as the number 8 "Best Metro" in Forbes' 2007 list of "Best Places For Business And Careers" [6]
Ranked #1 for job growth by the Milken Institute in 2003 [14]
Listed in 50 Fabulous Places to Retire in America, 2nd edition
Featured in "Lifestyle Magazine", "Southern Living" and "The Best Towns in America"
Ranked number 7 in "Best Cities to Work, Play, and Live" by Kiplinger's Magazine in 2008

• Members
My old man is waiting for prices to come down some more on these down in orange beach, AL. He's got a unit in both buildings next to these monstrosities and a few others further down the beach but they were asking roughly 1.3~1.5 mil for these during the big housing boom but now they're down to the high 700~800's for units that aren't penthouses.

2400 sq ft, 3 bed/3.5 bath, full size grill and hot tub on balcony, etc...

Minimum 7 day booking @ just under $600 per night
:facepalm:

beach-1.jpg

:thu:

Orange Beach is really nice. I like it a lot more than Destin. My buddy has a house and a condo there. Man it must be nice to be a baller.

• 11 months later...
  • Members

I live in a condo right now.

You couldn't pay me the cash it'd cost to buy it and then live in it.

I'm counting down the days to gtfo. Nashville is nice (was just there this weekend) but I wouldn't pick that specific place to live.

Edit: {censored}, didn't see I got necro'd. :o

• Members
a million dollars is chicken scratch where I live, average house (and I mean average) is $675,000.00. the tear down, built in the forties pos I live in would sell for at least $650,000.00.

Which is why I liked Tulsa. Very affordable homes. $650k in a newer neighborhood there and you'd have one of the biggest and best houses in the area. Plus, their historic homes are amazing.

This is owned my some friends of mine:

http://www.tulsapreservationcommission.org/nationalregister/buildings/index.pl?id=31

Valued at $3.6 million. It also has a guest house on the property that they did in Napoleonic style. The guest house remodel cost more than about 95% of people's actual primary residences.

Parriott+House1+2266+E+30th+Pl+-+1929.jp

• Members
a million dollars is chicken scratch where I live, average house (and I mean average) is $675,000.00. the tear down, built in the forties pos I live in would sell for at least $650,000.00.

Yeah but I watch House Hunters-
those quarter mil places up there are like, my garage and extra storage here! :lol:

Archived