anybody watched TUF tonight

murdock

• Members

Totally agree. You could tell Kimbo lost (if it wasn't obvious he would lose) just from the preview. They showed him with a punch and not Roy, meaning they are trying to make him more menacing. If Kimbo won, they would have made it seem like he would lose to make it more interesting.

That fight was basically Roy sitting on Kimbo. I would rather watch 2 hobos without limbs fight than that.

• Members

fail season so far. rampage sucks at picking fighters, hes gonna go winless another season. all these guys so far are in terrible {censored}ing condition. looks like kimbo gets another shot next week because marcus has no carido and a bum knee. that really tall whiteboy has no cardio either, looks like he was a fat ass and cut mad weight before the show by the skin on his stomach and his lack of cardio as well. if i was in rampages position, i would have left the ufc as well lol.

the only reason i keep watching is rampage. that mother{censored}er is entertaining as hell when hes talking.

• Members

It looks like there's a chance Kimbo might be fighting again before this season's TUF is over. He's a good figther and is tough, but he'll have a lot of problems with guys who have some weight and can get him down -- especially ones who can do damage afterward. I kind of want to see him do well just for the hell of it, anyway.

• Members

Rampage is a cool guy, a entertaining fighter and brings the lulz

but

he

sucks

at

coaching

:facepalm:

If i was Kimbo i would have RUNNN to Rashads team to 'learn' how to be a better MMA fighter - Kimbos fighting style is simular to Rampage (both sluggers) he should be on Rashads team to get more skillzz and better all around training IMO

And yes the fights have been 'meh' at best

:cop:

Archived