Best way to get Emo Sounds out of an amp?

OranJuice

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

On a more serious note, how about a thread about how to get the "modern Rock Sound?

I know that scooping your amp and boosting the bass player's lower mids helps a lot.

Anyone know any other tricks?

The modern over produced guitar sound is mainly a result of producers using rooms full of amps to reamp and layer the tracks until they sound glossy. Nuke the {censored} out of the whole thing with a high end compressor, and bam, generic modern rock guitar tone.

• Members

Nope, just really good music:cop:

In the chorus it sounds like he says le grande orange, thats a winning lyric if thats what it actually is.

I quite enjoyed the song, despite the fact i have no clue what hes going on about, i also highly approve of the usage of the stratocaster.

• Members

Nope, just really good music:cop:

In the chorus it sounds like he says le grande orange, thats a winning lyric if thats what it actually is.

I quite enjoyed the song, despite the fact i have no clue what hes going on about, i also highly approve of the usage of the stratocaster.

• Members
I find a tweed Deluxe Reverb with a Marshall 4x12, played by a *ag from open jam, is quite effective for playing forgettable effeminate music.

I was banned for using that word for 24 hours once on this very forum!!
Be careful that seems to be a bad word round these parts :cop:

• Moderators
I find a tweed Deluxe Reverb with a Marshall 4x12, played by a fag from open jam, is quite effective for playing forgettable effeminate music.

Thank you for the person from OJ who reported this post. Unstrung now has a 3 day temp ban for breaking a big no no rule here. Homosexual slander is not allowed at all. Please report it if you see it.

Best part though, was I then looked at the OPs info... he was going to get a temp for trolling us. Then I saw all of his alts. He is now gone for good, as are all of his alts. Thank you for helping me to help clean up the forum, overall, for the better. :cool:

Archived