Best way to get Emo Sounds out of an amp?

OranJuice

• Members
Thank you for the person from OJ who reported this post. Unstrung now has a 3 day temp ban for breaking a big no no rule here. Homosexual slander is not allowed at all. Please report it if you see it.

Best part though, was I then looked at the OPs info... he was going to get a temp for trolling us. Then I saw all of his alts. He is now gone for good, as are all of his alts. Thank you for helping me to help clean up the forum, overall, for the better.
:cool:

I want to make love to you JC.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cry all the tears that you and your bi sexual boyfriends can cry and put them in a jar. Then take whatever amp you have and rub them all over it. If that doesn't work then put eyeliner and nail polish on your amp and it should emo right up.

If none of that works then just write a suicide note that your too much of a {censored} to follow through on and place it on top of your amp while thinking of how much you hate your rich parents.

/thread

• Members
Cry all the tears that you and your bi sexual boyfriends can cry and put them in a jar. Then take whatever amp you have and rub them all over it. If that doesn't work then put eyeliner and nail polish on your amp and it should emo right up.

If none of that works then just write a suicide note that your too much of a {censored} to follow through on and place it on top of your amp while thinking of how much you hate your rich parents.

/thread

But what if your bi bfs only cry tears of brutality? That's I guess how you get Screamo toans? :idk:

Archived