Battle of bands are so freaking stupid

JnBroadbent

• Members

Lol, I don't really care for them either. If we get asked to play one, and we have nothing going on that night, we'll usually just get {censored}faced and do it. Last one we did, they paid us a whole $50. Yay.

Pretty much

We've played a few, got top 3 a few times, got a bar tab, we drink, get some fans, fun night.

• Members

Pretty much

We've played a few, got top 3 a few times, got a bar tab, we drink, get some fans, fun night.

We didn't even get a bar tab. I did however get a jack and coke for $6 {censored}ing dollars. I almost wanted to tell people to go home. They were charging an $8 cover for anyone not drinking(even if you were 21+). Talk about retarded. A pint of imported beer from tap was $5. We played for 25 people abouts. The sound guy(surprised they even had one) was a complete {censored}ing idiot. We sound checked for 2 minutes, and I knew right away guitars weren't going to carry over the drums but he assured us "he'll make us sound professional!". Soon as our opener started, all I heard was cymbals. I'm sure you get where I'm going with this, lol.

Archived