Wish me luck, boys!!!

MattACaster

• Members

First gig with the new band tonight. Nervous as hell. Got most of the songs nailed but there are a couple song structure parts I'm a bit iffy on. :facepalm:

Decided on bringing the Single Recto through the Recto 4x12. For guitars I'm bringing my Gibson RD Reissue with my Gibson LP Std as a backup. :thu::thu:

• Members

:mad:
:mad:

I have no love for Line6, but he actually get a pretty decent sounds of it. He is a very meticulous tweaker and spends hours trying to get the amp to sounds good. I think he settled on the Blackface model for his cleans and the Matchless for his dirties. He wants a new amp but he got laid off about 6 months ago and hasn't been able to find a job.

• Members
Good luck man. If you mess up just look at the other guys in the band like they're the ones screwing it up.

hehe, i was playing with someone who did actually do that to me once, i felt like breaking my guitar over his head, he had a few drinks and was playing like {censored}. luckily by the end of the gig it became obvious who was screwing up all the time, and i was the one getting the cheers for doing it right. :lol:

• Members
hehe, i was playing with someone who did actually do that to me once, i felt like breaking my guitar over his head, he had a few drinks and was playing like {censored}. luckily by the end of the gig it became obvious who was screwing up all the time, and i was the one getting the
blowjobs
for doing it right.
:lol:

Fixed.

• Members

Make sure to gig spam the Elbo Room show. I'm not too far from there and may try to make it out.

Best of luck!

I go to the Elbo room quite often on random saturday nights to see new bands since I'm only a few blocks from there. I'd go to see some random folk from HC play there for sure.

• Members

Good luck, man

Played my 1st gig in yrs, few weeks ago. Got ready to jam that 1st chord out & somethings terribly wrong, the whole band was off. Everyone's looking at each other, like what's going on? The other guitar player started off in the wrong key.

On a song he wrote. We got on track pretty quick, but it was LOL

Archived