Opening for Joe Perry tonight: CSB content

Casey

• Members

show was great. even though they cut our set 2 songs short and still didn't go on stage for like 45 mins. Great crowd, packed house. band is but don't worry about remembering that. Label called couple days ago and asked us to change our name. I'll start a new thread.

Sheik, you shoulda came out, at the last minute they made it free to everyone 21 and up. we mass texted the {censored} out of that and ended up having more people watch us than the JPP.

• Members

show was great. even though they cut our set 2 songs short and still didn't go on stage for like 45 mins. Great crowd, packed house. band is shawn fisher and the jukebox gypsies but don't worry about remembering that. Label called couple days ago and asked us to change our name. I'll start a new thread.

Sheik, you shoulda came out, at the last minute they made it free to everyone 21 and up. we mass texted the {censored} out of that and ended up having more people watch us than the JPP.

Damn dude, I really wish I could've made it. I'm literally within spitting distance of Death's Door at the moment, though. Severe bronchitis, went and got antibiotics & steroids & {censored} this morning after gakking on snot all last night instead of sleeping.

Are you guys a local Jax band? Maybe I can catch ya some other time.

• Members

Damn dude, I really wish I could've made it. I'm literally within spitting distance of Death's Door at the moment, though. Severe bronchitis, went and got antibiotics & steroids & {censored} this morning after gakking on snot all last night instead of sleeping.

Are you guys a local Jax band? Maybe I can catch ya some other time.

we're from x, signed to x

in July. We'll be playing local shows here and there until about February - I believe that's when tour starts. Sorry I missed you guys in middleburg a month or so ago. So damn far... haha. Is your band still together?

And mojo sent. Get some rest brah.

Archived