The mother of all CSBs

guitarbilly74

• Members

So I went to this restaurant with my gf for lunch today. After the meal I rush to the restroom to deliver my proverbial post-meal #2.

I get into the restroom, lock myself in the booth and all is well until I hear 2 people walking into the restroom. They start to talk to each other and I realize they were 2 women.:eek:

So it dawned on me.......

"Holy {censored} I'm in the women's restroom!!" :lol:

I had to text my gf and explain what was going on, told her to come to the restroom and tell me when the room was clear for me to leave. I just wonder how I'd ever get out of there if I didn't have my cell phone on me. :lol:

:facepalm: I know.. but hey I was in a rush.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

When you gotta poo, societal norms are secondary man.

It's just science. It happens to the best of us.

It could have been worse, you could have been intoxicated and decided to use an alley for said poop. I've been there for such decisions. It ain't pretty.

• Members

I got drunk at a bar one time, and I used the ladies room all night without knowing it. The last time I was in there, some girl started knocking on the door. I shouted at her while I was in there to be patient, and when I left, she told me that it was the ladies room. I responded, "Yeah, well I pissed in the sink."

• Members

did you smell any vag while you were in there/?

I didn't even think about it, I'm laughing now but I was scared {censored}less (literally) that these women would freak out and call the cops on me. They sounded like they were older women, who would NOT think it was funny that I got in there by mistake.

• Members

I got drunk at a bar one time, and I used the ladies room all night without knowing it. The last time I was in there, some girl started knocking on the door. I shouted at her while I was in there to be patient, and when I left, she told me that it was the ladies room. I responded, "Yeah, well I pissed in the sink."

:badump:

• Members

:lol: at a bar I wouldn't care much but that was more of a family type environment and the women in the bathroom sounded like they were old :facepalm::lol:

Archived