August 2012 SHOWCASE Thread :: Finished work, videos, career news, BSP, more...

blue2blue

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Very cool. Has an old Pink Floyd feel. Like before the Wish you were here album.

nice and latest back.

It also has an early-70s Beach Boys vibe. Very, very cool.

[video=youtube;46IQu0yuJzU]

LCK

• Members

I had one of my songs mastered - Blue Melody. This was one of the songwriting challenges from Stickboy... where you picked a phrase from a book and wrote a song about it. I've enabled downloads... so go for it! Thanks to all who gave feedback.

http://soundcloud.com/justind/blue-melody-mastered

Dammit! Finally got around to downloading these and you closed them down. Guess I'll have to wait with the paying crowd. :)

• Members

Dammit! Finally got around to downloading these and you closed them down. Guess I'll have to wait with the paying crowd.
:)

Hey Oswlek... if you click on the link in my signature, you can dowload the four tunes in it... I just checked and it's working fine.

• Members

Yeah.

Definitely one of the finest pieces of performed music I have seen in a very long time. From the lighting (and shadows) to the honest tone of the room, to the way you held the guitar and your body as you played........

......and the way you sang that beautiful song, then paused.......and walked off.

:cool:

• Members

My band played a gig on Friday night at the Levitt Steel Stacks Pavillion in Bethlehem, PA. It is a really cool venue at the site of an old steel foundry. I hope to have some video clips to share soon, but in the meantime, here are a few photos:

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/media/set/?set=a.10151400324832576.575028.42796452575&type=1

(I'm on guitar.)

• Members

My band played a gig on Friday night at the Levitt Steel Stacks Pavillion in Bethlehem, PA. It is a really cool venue at the site of an old steel foundry. I hope to have some video clips to share soon, but in the meantime, here are a few photos:

(I'm on guitar.)

How totally awesome!

Archived