I need to lose massive weight really fast. Suggestions?

Crunchtime

• Members

My workplace is having a Biggest Loser contest. The contest ends on Feb 15th and whoever loses the most percentage of their body weight by then gets $500. I've got about 10 lb.s of fat I can lose but I need more than that. I want to go total Christian Bale, Machinist on this thing.

I suppose I will need to figure out the best way and time to start dehydrating myself before the contest ends. I'm 5' 7" tall and a pretty solid 180lbs. Right now I'm eating about 1300 calories a day with a low fat high protein, high fiber diet. I'm working out everyday, alternating high rep lifting and cardio days. I think when there are only two weeks left I'm going to go straight cardio and eat nothing but 6 cans of tuna spread throughout the day.

I need suggestions.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If you gonna keep it at 1300 kcals while on lowcarb, you'll feel like {censored}, I can guarantee you that.

you'll lose weight in two ways: Calorie deficit and fat being burned because of the low-carb, so yeah, you'll race down in weight, but you'll most probably lose muscles too.

• Members

If you gonna keep it at 1300 kcals while on lowcarb, you'll feel like {censored}, I can guarantee you that.

you'll lose weight in two ways: Calorie deficit and fat being burned because of the low-carb, so yeah, you'll race down in weight, but you'll most probably lose muscles too.

It's only a month then I'm going to probably bump up to like 2600 calories and do some heavy lifting

• Members

1. get a sharp knife

2. grab those love handles

3. saw that {censored} off

4. PROFIT!!!!!

then you can use the $500 for gauze and medical tape.

edit: also, do this while in line for the weigh in - it will show you are committed to losing weight, and may work in your favor in the event there's a tie.

• Members

Cut out enriched wheat flour!!!

Eat RAW vegetables!

NO SALT!

Lots of nuts!

Walk for at least one hour every day, (decrease metabolism)

Water, water, water! (ONLY WATER will help cleanse your fat cells, etc) Gatorade is a good hydration tool, Vitamin Waters, etc..

White meat and fish only! (These meats have the fat that you need for protein intake and they will immensly help weight loss)

Excerise 90 Mins every other day!

Avoid fruit, juices and any other sugar (But reward yourself, it makes the process easier)

Studies show that persons who eat an egg for breakfast have more effective weight loss (it couldn't hurt)

GOOD LUCK!

• Members

Spread your calories into six smaller meals throughout the day, rather than breakfast, lunch, and dinner. You could probably get away with 300 calories per "mini" meal (equaling 1800 cals/day) and still have great results.

Do cardio in the morning first thing, eat throughout the day, drink plenty of water, then do weights and cardio again at night. After the night workout, eat plenty of protein and drink a lot of water (~1gallon/day).

For cardio use a stair stepper or a rowing machine, or do wind sprints up a hill. Do intervals instead of one pace for a long time. Lift heavy to maintain mass.

The day before the weigh-in drink half the amount of water you are used to consuming. Your body will be used to pissing out a certain amount of water and will continue to do so for a day or so, thus dehydrating your body and decreasing your weight a bit more.

I'm not saying any of this is safe, or easy, but it will work. Be careful.

Archived