Are there any distributors/importers of amps on here?

thefyn

• Members

One told you in that thread he would help do it
:facepalm:

That is Jeff from Egnater n00b
:thu:

Yeah he helped me out. But that is the problem. He told me it is only workable if I ship a large amount of them.

Which I don't want to take on so this thread is the result of him giving me advice.

If I was in the biz, I would be shipping 100s of these buggers over.

• Members

Yeah he helped me out. But that is the problem. He told me it is only workable if I ship a large amount of them.

Which I don't want to take on so this thread is the result of him giving me advice.

If I was in the biz, I would be shipping 100s of these buggers over.

This forum must have 10 guys that would be interested no?

I am tempted myself.

Hell, we got 10 guys to all go in on a bulk JVM buy and those still cost $1600 after the group discount.

• Members

Why not "be in the biz?"

could do what Derek did to engl. Get one and make clips, then sell the shit out of them. It'd be a great time to open a little home business as well.

This thread reminds me of the guy in oakview who built a time machine. :confused:

• Members

Why not "be in the biz?"

could do what Derek did to engl. Get one and make clips, then sell the shit out of them. It'd be a great time to open a little home business as well.

This thread reminds me of the guy in oakview who built a time machine.
:confused:

I promised myself this year that I would enjoy life and all the stuff I have worked for.

Basically now I come home from work, play guitar, pop a beer, get in the hot tub, listen to some music, hang out with my pets, check out some home theater, swear at the screen because my football team sucks etc etc, slap the wife around and other fun activities.

Last year I would have been all over this type of thing. But I need less stress than potential stress.

Archived