Who is this "pretty sikk" cat chick or whatever she is?

petejt

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hannah Minx.. Im a sucker for big titties, so I think she looks great.. Looks like she *may* not have much of an ass.. Since I havent seen a pic of her showing it, and just by judging her legs, but I digress...

l_fd0e07e0f1f095003bf892f3d94c494f.jpg

Me too. For some of the other comments, I think she has that "attainable" hotness, like if she was just a chick at the mall you could prolly hit it without too much effort. Not the Megan Fox hot where you know she wouldn't even look at your dick let alone taste it.

• Members

^^she(Brazillian lady) has kind of a
handsome
face.

I prefer the pale skin and blue eyes of the cat woman.

:idk:

I don't have any problems with the color of her skin or eyes. I just don't consider her HOT. I consider her moderately attractive. Hot to me is SUPER FREAKING ATTRACTIVE. That is all I was saying...oh, and that the hottest girls come from Brazil.

Brazilian_Hotties_496215a10bde9.jpg

738727_f520.jpg

• Members

I don't have any problems with the color of her skin or eyes. I just don't consider her HOT. I consider her moderately attractive. Hot to me is SUPER FREAKING ATTRACTIVE. That is all I was saying...oh, and that the hottest girls come from Brazil.

Brazilian_Hotties_496215a10bde9.jpg

738727_f520.jpg

IDK, man.

I didn't say I hate darker skin, However, all of those chicks you posted have man-like faces,IMO.

• Members

yeah, with those outta shape legs, and the thick around the belly, and how easily she can push them up to make that godly amount of cleavage makes me wonder if they would hit the floor if she took off her bra.Just sayin...been with a lot of women, some are really guilty of false advertisement. Like thosegoddamn push up bras wit hthe heavy padding that can make an Acup look like a Ccup:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::facepalm::facepalm: :rolleyes::p

• Members

IDK, man.

I didn't say I hate darker skin, However, all of those chicks you posted have man-like faces,IMO.

They are all supermodels...you think they look like men? Must be some pretty men around there. Oh crap! I just opened myself up to dueling banjo jokes. :facepalm:

• Members

They are all supermodels...you think they look like men? Must be some pretty men around there. Oh crap! I just opened myself up to dueling banjo jokes.
:facepalm:

I'm just saying, the semi-attractive cat chick you don't like, is WAY more sexy to me than those women you posted. They kind of have masculine features, IMO.

:idk: :idk:

• Members

I'm just saying, the semi-attractive cat chick you don't like, is WAY more sexy to me than those women you posted. They kind of have masculine features, IMO.

I called her reasonably attractive and she is more like the kind of girl I would chase. She is just not MY definition of "hot". However, in my experience, hot = high maintenance which usually means more trouble than they are worth. The hot girls I ended up with or around were always more into themselves than anyone or anything else. I am generalizing though. I know there are always exceptions. It's cool.

• Members
I've seen her in a few avatar pics around here for the last month or so, but don't know her name. Is this some trendy thing like with the modded astronaut pics?

What is her name? I didn't like her at first because of the cat/mouse ears which reminded me of the sloppy feral emo kids that traipse around the malls here around Perth, but other pics I seen have interested me enough that I'd like to find out who she is and what the appeal is about her.

Who cares, is that you in your avatar?

Archived