Who is this "pretty sikk" cat chick or whatever she is?

petejt

• Members

I've seen her in a few avatar pics around here for the last month or so, but don't know her name. Is this some trendy thing like with the modded astronaut pics?

What is her name? I didn't like her at first because of the cat/mouse ears which reminded me of the sloppy feral emo kids that traipse around the malls here around Perth, but other pics I seen have interested me enough that I'd like to find out who she is and what the appeal is about her.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hannah Minx.. Im a sucker for big titties, so I think she looks great.. Looks like she *may* not have much of an ass.. Since I havent seen a pic of her showing it, and just by judging her legs, but I digress...

l_fd0e07e0f1f095003bf892f3d94c494f.jpg

Thanks man. Hehe I know a chick named Hannah with the freakish blue eyes and black hair. A little pasty-skinned too but she's sexy as {censored} :love: .

I'll google her, but your speculation does worry me :( - for me she gotta pack much back..

• Members

Thanks man. Hehe I know a chick named Hannah with the freakish blue eyes and black hair. A little pasty-skinned too but she's sexy as {censored}
:love:

I'll google her, but your speculation does worry me
:(
- for me she gotta pack much back..

hah!!

I could be wrong, but she doesnt flirt with her ass, thats for sure.. See this pic makes me think she doesnt have much of an ass or just an average ass.. Probably because I know chick with these same size titties with these same out of shape legs and she has no ass...:mad::lol: My specualtion could be very wrong though..

l_acd9177d570e14b92a17e8a6b6fa829e.jpg

Ahhh.. here is a side shot.. Pretty much as expected

l_bc846cde640449e690fb821b760fab36.jpg

• Members

^ that screencap is pretty nice :) , thanks.

Hehe, more about cats, I just thought of something about the Hannah that I know that also has the freakish blue eyes and black hair. She said "I named my cat Punani, because it's a {censored}"- with a really big grin on her face ;)

• Members

She is cute but hot to me is something else. Hot to me is the kind of girl that makes you do stupid {censored}. You want this hot chick so bad you give her all your money and all the shiny thing she wants and beat up your friends to give her their money too.

If ya don't know what I mean, Google Brazillian supermodel.

2r24ytl.jpg

Archived