How about my new Pumps??

RaceU4her

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
:lol:

How ironic, Voltaire would be straight if it weren't for the penii!

I didn't know she wasn't straight? :idk: I knew she had a ladyfriend, but that doesn't preclude an interest in the opposite sex.

I don't really care, in the end. I love Vol regardless of gender/sex preference, though I do wish she would vamp out into Smachimo The T again from time to time. That was fun.

• Members
I didn't know she wasn't straight?
:idk:
I knew she had a ladyfriend, but that doesn't preclude an interest in the opposite sex.

I don't really care, in the end. I love Vol regardless of gender/sex preference, though I do wish she would vamp out into Smachimo The T again from time to time. That was fun.

Not that it matters at all to me, but I always thought she preferred the ladies? (And who doesn't?! :thu:)

• Members

I didn't know she wasn't straight?
:idk:
I knew she had a ladyfriend, but that doesn't preclude an interest in the opposite sex.

I'll give you bonafied lovin~ ! the type that makes me feel oooldd.

[YOUTUBE]qF2AWXyfT2Q[/YOUTUBE]

nyeah, I'm not of the straight variety, sowwy, sauce.

• Members

I thought everyone knew that the sweat and tears of tortured children gives you superhuman powers?!

I know that now! I've got my contacts on the horn right now, ordering some NOS nikes. I need the ability to jump over things!

listen, man.- what if a sewer hole opens up in front of me and there are two obese men on both sides.. and the only way to get through is jump over the hole. you better believe i want the power of Jesu---young children on my side!

• Members

I used to have a pair of the black and white Reeboks.

I always wondered why nobody propositioned Voltaire on here. I've always been curious if she was cute like the girl in the avatar seems to be.

okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy we're not talking about me in this thread anymore, lady is me.

• Members

I used to have a pair of the black and white Reeboks.

I always wondered why nobody propositioned Voltaire on here. I've always been curious if she was cute like the girl in the avatar seems to be.

That IS her. :love:

Don't get creeped out Vol, take it as a compliment. :o

Archived