Kirk Hammetts new sig ESP

Norton666

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not really my style, but not a horrible guitar. I don't think that's going to be a sig model, probably just a custom that they made for him. ESP will probably do anything for him or James.

I like the new ESP Les Paul style tobacco burst and KH style superstrat with the lime green he's been using recently. Those are sick.

• Members

Not really my style, but not a horrible guitar. I don't think that's going to be a sig model, probably just a custom that they made for him. ESP will probably do anything for him or James.

I like the new ESP Les Paul style tobacco burst and KH style superstrat with the lime green he's been using recently. Those are sick.

dude i haven't seen those ones yet!

• Members
Whatcha think??

doc-207545.jpg

Looks nice, but could they make it in other colors??? Goldtop, Black, Blue, Purple. There are many colors to take, except...the color of the guitar in the pic.

One thing I'd been wondering is why ESP doesn't make a production model of this V right here...

2ccwn6d.jpg
330afk1.jpg

It looks so freaking good to me!!! I hope they make it a regular ESP (no LTD*) model someday.

PS. ESP/LTD is gonna release new models @ Musikmesse show in March. Let's hope something good appears there!!!! Source: http://twitter.com/ESPGuitarsUSA

Archived