NAD, 80s oddity.

kentuckyklira

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I hate to break the news to you but, thats not what is making your hair fall out. Some people just go bald because of heredity. Get used to it or get transplants. Please don't wear a toupee.
:facepalm:

yeah it is...I stopped using it and my hair continues to get thicker, so :idk:

• Members

I'm surprised that the OP hasn't chimed in to respond yet with regards to his avatar. In his defense, it doesn't say "Boycott Jews". There is a big difference between that and saying to boycott a country. Israel isn't exactly the poster child for human rights or anything.

• Members
TOS this time you got it very wrong.

In mainland Europe people are very upset about what is happening in Gaza and very upset with Israelis handerling of the situation, so they want to do something about it.

America get a very different report of that is going on due to its ties with Israel.

The British just shut up and look sheepish because we caused this problem in the first place.

WRONG. The LIBERALS on the mainland of Europe are "very upset about what is happening in Gaza", because that's been their M.O. and part of their base platform since time immemorial, to side with the Palestinians first at each and every turn, you know, the ones who to this very day claim there will be no peace in Israel until their entire state is eliminated?

Nice of you to automatically assume that the Liberals somehow speak for all of mainland Europe, though! :thu:

Also, you're obviously rather ignorant to the vast majority of the American mainstream media, which is militantly extremist-liberal, and reports any and every instance in which Israel dares defend itself a "war crime" or violation of some sort, while routinely turning a blind, hell, even sympathetic eye at all times to the "war crimes" of the PLO and Hamas.

Let the {censored}storm commence! :lol:

• Members

I love HCAF. A {censored}storm rarely disappoints.

I think that OP's avatar is really out of place. I'm not for promoting hate in any for of communication.

Why do you assume hate? Would you be saying the same thing if it said "Boycott China"?

• Members

I'm surprised that the OP hasn't chimed in to respond yet with regards to his avatar. In his defense, it doesn't say "Boycott Jews". There is a big difference between that and saying to boycott a country. Israel isn't exactly the poster child for human rights or anything.

Palestine on the other hand, is.

• Members

Maybe you were throwing rocks at tanks because some of your people decided to launch rockets into residential buildings and public transportation, and the great majority supported it.

My people did no such thing.

My people kicked ass, ran into a rather bad cold spell, and then subsequently lost a skirmish.

Those are my people.

And fwiw, I don't support terrorism.

Archived