fat teenagers who have no friends make me laugh

B.Renegades

• Members

I'm chubby, and I'm not the most popular guy in school. But this kid is just AWFUL.

His name is Shane. I'm talking to my friend RJ and he's all like "OMG XAVIER YOU ARE SO ANNOYING SHUT UP"

And I said "Wait, aren't you that kid that SAT ON A DESK AND IT BROKE? (true story)"

and he says "Yeah, aren't you that guy that no one likes and sucks Vince's (a friend of mine) nuts?"

"No, I've never sucked his nuts. And the fact that me and him are friends suggests that not everyone hates me."

He says "Point made"

So I respond with "what the hell is wrong with you? Someone doesn't hate me, therefore I am gay with them? YOU SAT ON A DESK AND BROKE IT. YOU ARE THAT FAT. And you are going to dis ME?! I do NOT suck Vince's cock, and even if you are speaking metaphorically, I am not gay for him nor do I spend that much time with him. I see him maybe 1-2 hours a day, at school, and we hung out after school like 3 times in the 2 years we've known each other. And I could use that same argument on you. You appear to have only one friend that you talk to, and its a dude. Are you gay for him? Do you desire to suck his penis? Do these feelings make you want to make fun of other people who have more friends than you?"

And he just says "no cause he's your bro crush"

I didn't even respond, this is a case of a real life troll.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I'm chubby, and I'm not the most popular guy in school. But this kid is just AWFUL.

His name is Shane. I'm talking to my friend RJ and he's all like "OMG XAVIER YOU ARE SO ANNOYING SHUT UP"

And I said "Wait, aren't you that kid that SAT ON A DESK AND IT BROKE? (true story)"

and he says "Yeah, aren't you that guy that no one likes and sucks Vince's (a friend of mine) nuts?"

"No, I've never sucked his nuts. And the fact that me and him are friends suggests that not everyone hates me."

He says "Point made"

So I respond with "what the hell is wrong with you? Someone doesn't hate me, therefore I am gay with them? YOU SAT ON A DESK AND BROKE IT. YOU ARE THAT FAT. And you are going to dis ME?! I do NOT suck Vince's cock, and even if you are speaking metaphorically, I am not gay for him nor do I spend that much time with him. I see him maybe 1-2 hours a day, at school, and we hung out after school like 3 times in the 2 years we've known each other. And I could use that same argument on you. You appear to have only one friend that you talk to, and its a dude. Are you gay for him? Do you desire to suck his penis? Do these feelings make you want to make fun of other people who have more friends than you?"

QUOTED FOR THE HALL OF SHAME IN-PERPETUITY

Congratulations nancy, you're an e-tard. Pray this will pass when your balls drop. :wave:

• Members

I'm guessing you don't realize how idiotic high school drama is to anyone not in high school. ZOMG you pwned him!

your missing the point - HE SAT ON A DESK.

AND THE DESK PROCEEDED TO BREAK IMMEDIATELY AFTER.

Ergo, the desk broke as a result of him sitting on it.

He has NO insulting rights.

• Members

He says "Point made"

Shut the {censored} up.

• Members

your missing the point - HE SAT ON A DESK.

AND THE DESK PROCEEDED TO BREAK IMMEDIATELY AFTER.

Ergo, the desk broke as a result of him sitting on it.

He has NO insulting rights.

We get it. The kid's a fat ass, and you lowered yourself to his level. Bravo.

• Members

We get it. The kid's a fat ass, and you lowered yourself to his level. Bravo.

No, because he came up to ME. and HE tried to start something. I didn't want to start anything, I merely retaliated. And then once I saw the argument was going nowhere, I stopped.

Thats not stooping to any level.

• Members

So you're gay? How's that working out for you? I think it's pretty cool that you feel comfortable enough to talk openly about it on an internet message board. Kudos to you fine sir! Takes balls to openly admit something like that and I'm sure you've had your fair share of ball taking!

• Members

So you're gay? How's that working out for you? I think it's pretty cool that you feel comfortable enough to talk openly about it on an internet message board. Kudos to you fine sir! Takes balls to openly admit something like that and I'm sure you've had your fair share of ball taking!

When did I admit I was gay?

I believe I said I do NOT suck his nuts?

And NEVER said that I want to suck his nuts, nor anyones nuts, and never said that I am gay in any way

• Members

I feel bad being mean to you.

I really do.

But you couldve justtold the story as:

This kid I know sat on a desk and it broke cause he's obese.

I hate fat people.

An I woulda been all like:

Yeah, I know. Fat people suck.

An we woulda been like cool

But now I'm like: huh?

An you're like: lolwut did I do?

Archived