UK /Euro May 10 SPAM Thread

justcrash

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

are you mad?!!

Probably... But yeah, im not going to rush into anything, and not going to sell it for less than its worth.

I just really need to get out of debt. The thought of being in my overdraft when I graduate, when I start getting interest and dont have a job yet really scares me. I dont want the bank taking away my money every month when I dont even know where my next source of income will be.

When someone shows interest im going to get the guitar valued at Vintage and Rare guitars, who offer an official approved valuation service, and that will be the price I will sell at, no less, I estimate it to be around

• Members

Feeler:

is anyone interested in Engl Sovereign 100 E365 1x12 combo?

Amp is in great condition, it stays in my basement all the time.

It's great, versatile combo, but just "too much everything" for me.

I use only clean amp as a pedal platform.

I can sell it or trade it for another amp or a guitar (preferably Les Paul, Tele of Suhr). Ofc +/- money where needed.

• Members

looking to move on my 52 Re-issue Tele

Guitar was constructed in Usa in 2004.There are a few small marks on the guitar but nothing noticeable(other than last photo).As expected guitar sounds incredible with the trademark Tele Twang.

I'm interested in trades for nylon strung semi acoustic : Almansa,Raimundo,Ramirez,Yamaha NCX/NTX

DSC02929.jpg

DSC02931.jpg

DSC02938.jpg

DSC02949.jpg

DSC02941.jpg

Message me for more photo's

• Members

looking to move on my 52 Re-issue Tele

Guitar was constructed in Usa in 2004.There are a few small marks on the guitar but nothing noticeable(other than last photo).As expected guitar sounds incredible with the trademark Tele Twang.

I'm interested in trades for nylon strung semi acoustic : Almansa,Raimundo,Ramirez,Yamaha NCX/NTX

Do you have a rough price in mind?

• Members

Laney GS212ie cab. upgraded with eminence legend GB128 speakers (these are Eminences clone of celestion greenbacks but with a higher power rating), 16 ohm mono, 8 ohm stereo. 100w cab. Powerful and portable in superb condition. Heavy duty locking castors have also been added. This is one of the new Laney ply cabs, with the new logo. only 6 months old, still with original box if you want it.

• Members

For sale/trade:

NYC reissue Big Muff Pi with mods.

This pedal has the emitter mod done (aka the creamy dreamer mod), the tone bypass mod, and a treble filter mod.

The Emitter mod (labelled "gain" on the end of the pedal) gives much more fuzz.

The Tone Bypass mod give you your mids back and adds 6dB of volume boost.

The Treble Filter mod (labelled "wicker", as it does something similar to the wicker switch on the BMP w/tone wicker) lets you turn down the tone knob to give more bass while keeping clarity, although also obviously raises the noise floor a bit, particularly when used at the same time as the emitter mod.

The Emitter and Treble Filter mod are quite interactive with the gain pot, so there are a lot of sounds to be got out of it.

All the mods are individually switchable, so when they're all off the pedal sounds completely stock.

All high quality switches used.

Pics:

4476299174_20a20fa98d.jpg

4475522417_64cc19d44b.jpg

The pedal comes with the necessary adaptor for converting a standard Boss style power supply to the EHX power supply end.

I'm looking for

• Members

FS/FT

Hartman distortion (rat clone)

That's a great Rat clone based on the famous LM308, 2 channels switchable, one is a tight distortion(classic rat), the other one is closer to an od, more open sounding and less compressed. In perfect condition, except the velcro. Comes with its box and sheet.