UK /Euro May 10 SPAM Thread

justcrash

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

ESP Full Thickness High Gloss Snow White CTM Eclipse Guitar.

absolute rare beauty of a guitar in mint condition, inc ESP hard Case .Pickups Are John Shur Doug Aldrich , major major step up from emg's .

Mint condition! no issues no marks no fret wear , extremly Hard to find .Build and finish quality are very similar, easily as good compared to a high end Gibson les paul custom .

Specs of the the ESP Eclipse 1 CTM are:

COLOUR: High Gloss Snow White

BODY: Mahogany with Custom Binding / Maple Top

NECK: Mahogany with Custom Binding

FINGERBOARD: Ebony

CONSTRUCTION: Set-neck

SCALE: 24.75"

TUNERS: Gotoh Magnum Locks

BRIDGE: Gotoh Tune-O-matic

HARDWARE COLOUR: Gold

FRETS: 22 / XJ

NECK PICKUP: John Suhr Doug Aldrich

BRIDGE PICKUP: John Suhr Doug Aldrich

CONTROL: 2 Volume , 2 Tone, 3-way toggle switch

JIM DUNLOP Straploks

S1032991.jpg

S1032992-1.jpg

S1032993-1.jpg

S1032994-1.jpg

S1032981.jpg

S1032984.jpg

• Members

Fender USA Vintage player FSR Stratocaster. This basically a 62 reissue but with a flame maple top. It is an absolutely awesome guitar and I don't really want to part with it. The reason for selling it is that I very rarely get a chance to use it other than at home as my Gibsons usually go to gigs with me. It is in great condition and comes with OHSC. I have had a Seymor Duncan lil' 59 fitted in the bridge but still have the original Fender pickup. It comes with all the case candy aswell. I paid

• Members

Rash Monster MT Custom guitar.

Handbuilt in Italy, super-light poplar body with figured poplar top, birdseye maple neck and ebony board. "Poison" stain, satin finish.

Hipshot bridge, locking Sperzel tuners. Handwound Rash pickups (ceramic bridge, alnico neck) 16" radius board w/jumbo frets

Hiscox hardcase included

9.5/10 condition, just a few very light scratches on the back.

It's a very light and resonant guitar, with a punchy and clear tone. I like this guitar a lot, but it's surplus to my needs since I have a pair of custom 6ers on the way in the near future, and I could really use the money to fund travels around South America this summer.

• Members

Trying to sell my Randall RM100-KH MTS Valve head.

RM100KH.jpg

For those not familiar this is not your typical solid state randall metal head, the amps mts design is originally by egnater and allows three completely independent selectable preamp channels to be used in the amp at any time through a usa made pure valve path.

This is the Kirk Hammet signature model and comes fully loaded with the kh-1,2&3 modules.

Now don't let the fact this is a metallica signature amp discourage you, the amp is probably the most versatile ever the clean goes from roland jazz sterile cleans through to warmer fender tones, the second channels starts with some clean/crunchy plexi sonds through super hotrodded marshall and the kh-3 goes on from there with super modern sounds.

The amp rounds these off with seperate parrallel and series effect loops and presence and depth controls on th power amp hich really help tuning the amp to different venues, all this is also midi controllable to integrate easilly with a rack, although a more standard three button footswitch is also included.

I've been using this with a wedding/pub covers band and it can get any sound I need.

Add to this the fact it' modular design allows you to change amy individual channel with modules designed to the specs of soldamo, bogner, vox, diezel and almost any other amp you could want and it really can be all amps to all men.

So why am I selling it, well whilst it is the best amp I've played, sold my mesa dual rectifier after getting it and never for a moment regretted it, it's a bit overkill lugging halfstack, rack and all my guitars to regular gigs so looking to downsize somewhat.

you can read glowing reviews all over the net, although avoid the guitar world video as it sucks, and a detailed one is here http://www.musicradar.com/gear/all/amplification/instrument-amps/guitar-amp-heads/rm100kh-183231/review

The amp is in great condition one small mark to tolex but no tears/dents and completely reliable at gigs.

Amp retails at 1900-2300 so ideally looking for

• Members

Putting this out there...

Considering selling my late 60's Gibson ES-335. The label dates it to between 1966-1969 but I believe is early 1969, just before they were bought by Norlin in August.

Obviously it would need to be viewed to verify everything, but its amazing. 9/10 condition, EVERYTHING original, even the frets and they still have a bit of life, original case in good condition (all the latches still work etc.)

Pat No Pickups.

4894_215260160252_517330252_7218468_6615

Obviously, i'm looking to get every penny of its value, im not looking for a quick sale but it is an investment so you will see returns on what you buy it for.

Please contact me at the address below if you're interested to chat more about it.

mp4-23@live.com

Cheers!