AxeFX.

NixerX

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think I would want to use SPDIF connections for a really pure digital signal

For that you'd need a special interface that has a s/pdif input, or is that a standard for newer interfaces?

I know my UX2 desn't have it.

• Members

So you plug it in with a regular jack cable, correct?

For that you'd need a special interface that has a s/pdif input, or is that a standard for newer interfaces?

I know my UX2 desn't have it.

Correct, and you can use SPDIF if you have it, I dont bother because I record at 44.1

• Members

Correct, and you can use SPDIF if you have it, I dont bother because I record at 44.1

Awesome!

Now I only need to find a good reason that I can use to justify getting an AxeFX.:idea:

this is the hardest part of it:cop:

• Members
:thu:

Even if I have the money for it, I still really can't justify buying one.

Right now I'm still using POD farm and guitar rig not even to the fullest potential.

You dont need to if you are rich, but I get what you mean... Yuo will never own a dumble.

• Members

You guys who are getting the Axe-FX or contemplating it will not be sorry.

I use it live and I don't miss using 'real' amps. I have gone into the efx loops of Marshalls, Rectos and now am using a wedge with my guitar sound alone and sending the other outs directly to the PA for front of house. My sound is killer and balances perfectly with the other instruments.

I love the Axe-FX.

Gary

• Members

nix, are you gonna use it with your amps or are you going to use it for your amp?

I could fund one, but then I'm almost afraid teh Mark V will not get any usage once I stopped using it only for effects and started using it for amplification

• Members

nix, are you gonna use it with your amps or are you going to use it for your amp?

I could fund one, but then I'm almost afraid teh Mark V will not get any usage once I stopped using it only for effects and started using it for amplification

Im not 100% sure with out hearing it. I plan on using it for everything for a bit before parting with my current rig. My Splawn scratches an itch...but if the AXE can prove it can do the same in a more compact lighter unit......

• Members
You guys who are getting the Axe-FX or contemplating it will not be sorry.

I use it live and I don't miss using 'real' amps. I have gone into the efx loops of Marshalls, Rectos and now am using a wedge with my guitar sound alone and sending the other outs directly to the PA for front of house. My sound is killer and balances perfectly with the other instruments.

I love the Axe-FX.

This matches my own experience perfectly :thu:

Archived