Alright, backing track, Les Paul into Axe-FX Stillborn cover

riffy

• Members

Not familiar with the song, but that sounded pretty cool. Rhythm is maybe a little loose in the attack for me personally, but it sounds good and the playing seemed pretty damn tight. And yeah, not familiar with the original, but the solo was pretty {censored}in' sweet. Poor you took two days to learn and nail that? :cry: Oh {censored} you! :mad::lol:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hey Gary, way to go. You copped an awful tone, nailed it, and spent 2 full days learning someone else's song. Do you know what original music is, or do you just waste your life learning other people's songs all day? Always a bridesmaid, never a bride ring a bell? :lol:

• Members
Hey Gary, way to go. You copped an awful tone, nailed it, and spent 2 full days learning someone else's song. Do you know what original music is, or do you just waste your life learning other people's songs all day? Always a bridesmaid, never a bride ring a bell?
:lol:

Well, you only cop your own {censored}ty tone, couldn't learn anyone elses music if you tried, and waste your life away playing internet bad guy? Always a douchbag ring a bell?

I hope you're not this way in real life for the sake of your kid.

• Members
Well, you only cop your own {censored}ty tone, couldn't learn anyone elses music if you tried, and waste your life away playing internet bad guy? Always a douchbag ring a bell?

I hope you're not this way in real life for the sake of your kid.

No, I cop my awesome tone. I apologize that you are wrong.

Since when did I say I can't learn other people's songs? I had to learn 45 songs to sit in with a cover band last month, and pulled it off no problem. However, then I remembered that I hate playing other people's songs, and got back to my own music :wave:

• Members

Sounds like a modeler. Solo kicked ass though, really really kicked ass, definitely got some sweet Zakk Feel.

I'd like to hear you play that through a cranked 2203 with a boost... MMM

Gary is convinced his computer sounds like a real amp, so he is too good for amps these days. Mainly, because his ears don't work well enough to hear the difference.

Archived