1942 Gibson L7 on Pawn Stars

Crunchtime

• Members

I'm watching pawn stars and some dude just walked in with a 42 L7 wanting $3500. They offered him $1000 and he did not hesitate a second before accepting the offer. It looked to be in decent condition for it's age.

Pawn Star guy took and had the frets leveled and paint buffed for $450. He believes he can sell it for $3500 now.

• Members

There's one episode where a guy brings in what he thinks is a 1960 LP Custom.

Pancake body, volute, witch hat knobs.

He got {censored}ing owned.. turned out to be a mid '70s Norlin era. He was so bummed 'cause he was asking some ridiculous amount, like $25,000 or something. After its age was confirmed he was offered like $3000, dude looked like he was gonna cry hahahaha

• Members

:lol:
I do once in a while. What people don't realize is that is a reality show which means..................it's not real.

ya the place is way way too clean plus no one is smoking despite the middle-aged sons hoarse rasp of a voice and coughing:lol:

• Members

I know pawn shops are in it to make $ but those dudes are DB's. Especially that old prick.

Pawnshops have gone down hill thx to flea bay, they only have the junk out on the floor.

Gone are the days of cool gear and decent price

• Members

ya the place is way way too clean plus no one is smoking despite the middle-aged sons hoarse rasp of a voice and coughing:lol:

a friend of mine just got back from vegas and said they stopped in there and the place is way smaller than it actually looks and the only one in there was big hoss

Archived