Just got outta jail......

groovetube

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
C'mon man I haven't made any personal digs @ you..................why you gotta do me like that?

It was just a carry over from the EVH thread - where he stuck bike reflectors on his guitar because it would reflect light in a cool way - not a personal attack, it just had to be done.
:p

• Members
When you return in a month, you can let us know... did you think I'd let this stand or were you trying to end up in HCAF jail also?
:confused:

Thanks JC :thu:

Don't know what got that guy going on about me, as far as i know I have never spoken to him before :idk:

• Members
Thanks JC
:thu:

Don't know what got that guy going on about me, as far as i know I have never spoken to him before
:idk:

That's the truly funny part. You corrected his terminology and he read it wrong and thought you were busting on him for the short length of his incarceration.
:facepalm::p:cop:

• Members
its funny how so many people think if you go to jail, you get raped or turn gay. the movies depicting jail are usually different from reality.

I'd probably say the same thing if I went to jail then I'd sleep in the shower in the fetal position mumbling "can't get clean, can't get clean" :D

Just kidding! Glad you are out, now behave yourself.

Archived