lastest black keys album

co&cafan808

• Members
Checking it ou right now, really cool stuff.
:thu:

I really dig it! Great fusion of musical minds, along with some killer guitar playing :thu:

It's obviously the dudes from the Black Keys, but with more elements to fill out the sound.

Anyway, I need to check out the latest BK CD... :)

• Members

i bought it right when it came out, and at first i really wasnt into it. Its totally not the traditional black keys sound that you know and love. this album has a lot more going on the just drums and guitar, although, those are still the heart and soul of the music, as it should be. I left the CD playing in my car for about a week and soon came to really love it. The album is great, its such a leap forward for these guys. I mean nothing can take away from their early stuff obviously but this album explores so much more then the others and its really cool to see this band grow over the years. I really love this album, one of my favorites now of the band, although i love them all really.

• Members

I like the fact they have added some elements to sound because honestly I think it had become pretty stale on the last album. I'm digging the new album alot, it's pretty solid from front to back. You guys should definately check it out.

Archived