Hand size obiously doesn`t matter

ke2

• Members

[YOUTUBE]Wq2GqlFmNUk[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]YHgg3Eq63JA[/YOUTUBE]

As opposed to:

[YOUTUBE]ES1RypBww_g[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]Ma6HPMvIJXo[/YOUTUBE]

Four great players, but Shawn and Michael have/had really small hands, whereas Paul and Steve have little fingers a foot longer than the neck is wide :D

• Members

I'm not sure if romeo's and shawn lanes hands are actually smaller. Both of them in those videos are pretty chubby meaning that their hands compared to their arms look smaller. Vai and Gilbert are 2 pretty skinny dudes which makes their hands look bigger compared to their arms.

• Members

God {censored}ing dammit!!! :mad: Every time I see Paul Gilbert play I just stare in amazement. I pick my jaw off the floor, shake my head and walk away with my tail between my legs. That {censored}er is so damn good, I feel as small as ant {censored}. How can I possibly play guitar after seeing that? Pfft!

• Members

The clips were random, just looked for some that would show their hands better. Yea, Shawm and Romeo are kinda big fellers, but if you compare their had to the fretboard instead of their arms, Vai and Gilbert both look like shovels compared to the other two.

I`ve read several places that people struggle with something on the guitar because of hand size, but it seems like Romeo and Lane prove that it doesn`t matter :)

And funnyguy: I guess you can call it fapping, since guitar masturbation and wanking are used to describe the style of all four players :D

• Members

Would you rather have big hands that could make you a guitar god and allowed you to play any phrase or riff, but in exchange you would have to have a small dick. OR would you rather have a woman pleasing tree trunk, but had super small hands that would make it really hard to play guitar, even with years of practice? Which would you choose?

• Members
Would you rather have big hands that could make you a guitar god and allowed you to play any phrase or riff, but in exchange you would have to have a small dick. OR would you rather have a woman pleasing tree trunk, but had super small hands that would make it really hard to play guitar, even with years of practice? Which would you choose?

bk_tinyhands.jpg

I'm cool with normal hands, a normal meat stick and normal guitar abilities.

• Members
The clips were random, just looked for some that would show their hands better. Yea, Shawm and Romeo are kinda big fellers, but if you compare their had to the fretboard instead of their arms, Vai and Gilbert both look like shovels compared to the other two.

I`ve read several places that people struggle with something on the guitar because of hand size, but it seems like Romeo and Lane prove that it doesn`t matter
:)

And funnyguy: I guess you can call it fapping, since guitar masturbation and wanking are used to describe the style of all four players
:D

I'm sure Lane and Romeo struggled at one time trying to develop those stretches when compared to the "big hand" guitarists. I'm sure the "struggle" is there...these guitarists more or less are proof that this skill can be achieved through struggle.

• Members
I'm sure Lane and Romeo struggled at one time trying to develop those stretches when compared to the "big hand" guitarists. I'm sure the "struggle" is there...these guitarists more or less are proof that this skill can be achieved through struggle.

Yeah, but the stretches might be the only thing that`s actually easier to pull off with sheer size. I have long hands, but my palm is a little longer than my fingers. Stretching was never too much of a problem for me, but I sure as hell ain`t nowhere near PG`s machine gun precision :D

Archived