Post Stupid pictures of yourself looking like a idiot.

Tommy Horrible

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Rolling out of bed onto the streets and smoking a cigar in Naples Florida.

776f277e.jpg

How does "looking swanky with sunglasses smoking a cigar in a vacation spot" equate to "stupid picture of yourself looking like an idiot"?

I'm not hating. I'm just sayin', it looks more like a pretty normal myspace profile pic posted with the intention of attracting friends and women.

nom sayin

• Members

How does "looking swanky with sunglasses smoking a cigar in a vacation spot" equate to "stupid picture of yourself looking like an idiot"?

I'm not hating. I'm just sayin', it looks more like a pretty normal myspace profile pic posted with the intention of attracting friends and women.

nom sayin

Look at that hair. Plus, I don't smoke and looking back at that pic I think I look like a doofus.

• Members
I can't tell what is funnier, the shirt or the raggedy ann doll.
:love:

hahaha. yep. That's my old bedroom. Dolls and other misc {censored} that my siblings had compiled in there after I left.

BTW that's actually a Washburn guitar {censored}.

• Members

Tore up at a friend's surprise bday party after a 40 oz miller and a few "chug a jug" funnels :lol: got some rad sunglasses out of the pinata.

tn_IMG_5208.jpg

tn_IMG_5118.jpg

you fill the pitchers then pull the stopper out of the nipples, raise the pitchers and the beer gushes out the nipples :lol:

Your belly looks like an upside-down heart
:lol:

No it looks like a big walrus head. someone needs to chop it onto a walrus with tusks.... without a bukket.

Archived