Justcrash, this thread is for you.

riffy

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
:thu:

The post is awesome, no doubt...

But I'm amazed, shocked and disgusted that anyone, for any reason whatsoever, would wish death on a man's wife and unborn child. There's no situation, no scenario, no circumstances in existence, that could warrant that kind of vileness.

I'm not new to the net; I know that, on many forums, people will say things they probably wouldn't IRL. It's one of the hallmarks of the web, and, most of the time, it's just for {censored}s and grins, and can't (or shouldn't) be taken seriously...but there are some lines that should never be crossed, no matter what. I didn't know 9Ball beyond seeing his username, and a few posts; and, after reading his "comments", I'm glad I didn't. Slagging/insulting each other, even intense {censored}storming, is par for the course here. You take it with a grain (or truckload) of salt, and fuhgeddaboutit 5 minutes after it's over...but family is, and should always be, totally off-limits...

Just my .02

• Members

I can't help but feel that there will come a day where me and the ol' JC will have some epic banthammer banninations come about. lol.

Either that, or some crazy man will make me a Mod and I shall hand the smackdown on all the chumpage possible. It's like when I got made a manager and I made short work of the overpaid contractors who surfed the net all day. I made them account for the next four weeks. When it showed that some of them didn't even know what they were meant to be doing to even pretend on it, they gone baby!

• Members

"Oh and I almost forgot: lol."
my favorite part.:lol:

This is EXACTLY what would happen irl. I just use words to express that as best I can.

What's funny is, when I made that post, it was fairly ignored by everyone. Every once in a while I have something I'm proud of... I suck at guitar, I hate my job
and I am not so sure my penis isn't a clitoris
, but MAN am I good at banning people.
:D

I {censored}ing lol'd, must be one of those days:lol::lol::lol:

• Moderators
I can't help but feel that there will come a day where me and the ol' JC will have some epic banthammer banninations come about. lol.

Either that, or some crazy man will make me a Mod and I shall hand the smackdown on all the chumpage possible. It's like when I got made a manager and I made short work of the overpaid contractors who surfed the net all day. I made them account for the next four weeks. When it showed that some of them didn't even know what they were meant to be doing to even pretend on it, they gone baby!

I don't think we've had any major altercations? I'm PRETTY easy to get along with, and barring that, to stay under my proverbial radar. I bet right now in this there is horrible, horrible {censored} happening. But whoever is doing it is smart enough to keep it on the DL. :cool:

• Members

Wow. I can't believe anyone would post that...especially to JC...of all the people. He's been cool as hell to all of us...even the peeps that need an ass-kicking.

I don't always blame things on drugs or mental state...but maybe there's something wrong with him? And JC....nice job. If you can do this kind of work to some tiny jackass on the internet....imagine what you could do with a REAL challenge!

POTUS anyone? :)

• Members
Wow. I can't believe anyone would post that...especially to JC...of all the people. He's been cool as hell to all of us...even the peeps that need an ass-kicking.

I don't always blame things on drugs or mental state...but maybe there's something wrong with him? And JC....nice job. If you can do this kind of work to some tiny jackass on the internet....imagine what you could do with a REAL challenge!

POTUS anyone?
:)

He didn't...he actually posted that to Ricky Bobby up there. But either way, who the {censored} says that to somebody? Darian just saw the post, smiled to himself, and thought, "finally". {censored} you, 9ball.

• Members

He didn't...he actually posted that to Ricky Bobby up there. But either way, who the {censored} says that to somebody? Darian just saw the post, smiled to himself, and thought, "finally". {censored} you, 9ball.

Oh I see. :facepalm:

Ricky Bobby? Not even he deserves that.

(I'm kidding! I've come to like RB a lot....I just didn't "get" him at first. Of COURSE no one deserves it. Like I said...something could be wrong with 9 ball......seriously wrong. )

• Members
Oh I see.
:facepalm:

Ricky Bobby? Not even he deserves that.

(I'm kidding! I've come to like RB a lot....I just didn't "get" him at first. Of COURSE no one deserves it. Like I said...something could be wrong with 9 ball......seriously wrong. )

Ricky just joked that he went to DeVry, not a real college, then 9ball went all childbirth death. It was a bannination that DESERVED epic, and JC delivered.

• Members

Ricky just joked that he went to DeVry, not a real college, then 9ball went all childbirth death. It was a bannination that DESERVED epic, and JC delivered.

Thanks for the set straight. Despite 207 thousand posts I miss a lot.

• Moderators

Darian,

This simply could NOT go by unnoticed. Your freestyle prose simply won you more respect than you already had from me... I bow in humble E-Adoration!

Gary

Thanks Gary, I enjoyed writing that one. I wish I kept all of my band messages some place. I had a good one on a guy in cool jam a while back. The guy involved is STILL butt hurt over it. I'll see if I can dig it up?

Archived